Vintage eye candy.....

Old 06-17-2013, 10:59 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

zip my friend id love to view them...tell me how much to send ya and ill be on it...I spend a lot of time on youtube watchin this kinda stuff. a lot of time and when I get done and go to the shop sometimes I get the feelin im back in the day. god I love it....
Old 06-17-2013, 06:55 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
zip my friend id love to view them...tell me how much to send ya and ill be on it...I spend a lot of time on youtube watchin this kinda stuff. a lot of time and when I get done and go to the shop sometimes I get the feelin im back in the day. god I love it....
Outlaw and YB, i don't want to sell them to anyone only to share them. When Dan sends them back i will buy some DVD's long play disc. and make a few copies. Some of the movies are 8GB whick are 2 hrs. long. All i ask is what it cost me for DVD's and the postage to send them to anyone here in our family of friends. When the CD's come back i'll let you guys know and ask for your mailing addy, then after you get them, you can send me the cost, i'm sure less than $15.00 for all.

I can tell you that you won't get any sleep when you start viewing these CD's because you won't want to stop watching them. Hell there's even blown 50's T,bird like i was runing in the mid 60's and in the 10 annuel NHRA nationals A/MS was won with a 10.18, which i was running at the time but i wasn't there.
At that time Outlaw you was living in Hanover Park Il. and i was living less than 2 miles from you in Streamwood right across the road, i'm almost certain that my kids was going to school with you at this time.

Zip/John Allen
Old 06-17-2013, 07:17 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

MAN, I'll be like a kid waiting for Christmas morning !

Old 06-17-2013, 07:25 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Put yer bib on then, Click on the photo !

http://bangshift.com/blog/monday-mom...d-reunion.html
Old 06-18-2013, 05:35 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

DRIBBLE, DRIBBLE,DRIBBLE, DANG I FORGOT MY BIB...LOL
Old 06-18-2013, 10:26 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Brick you are right I have built lots of cars in my mind. blown steet cars and drag cars to flathead powered street and it dose not hurt my bank account one bit but if I ever get to be a billionare its ON!!!
Old 06-18-2013, 05:43 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://bangshift.com/gallery/high-sp...ck-builds.html