1979 MONZA 383 DOYLESTOWN,OH ad #1737431

Old 01-21-2010, 01:58 PM
CustomTanks
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by blownalky3
Yeah, the crappy thing though is the good guy gets dragged through the mud and has to prove himself while some loser who accuses him just puts his head back in a hole and hides.

Nice to see the truth, but it does really suck to be accused in the first place. You can't put that genie back in the bottle. There should be some sort of punishment for the accuser if he is found to be wrong
That is sooo true
Old 01-21-2010, 04:16 PM
BrianHorsky
SHOW GUEST

Yeah, the crappy thing though is the good guy gets dragged through the mud and has to prove himself while some loser who accuses him just puts his head back in a hole and hides.

Nice to see the truth, but it does really suck to be accused in the first place. You can't put that genie back in the bottle. There should be some sort of punishment for the accuser if he is found to be wrong
You could not have said that any better. Thank you. It does suck to get accused never been accused of it before and hopefully never again.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:43 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BrianHorsky

You could not have said that any better. Thank you. It does suck to get accused never been accused of it before and hopefully never again.
Brian, glad you came on here and cleared this up. Glad to have you here and it sucks to have to go through this. But you have a good bunch of guys here that will defend you so stick around. You'll see you're not the only one this happens to. Sorry to say.
So welcome aboard and join in at will.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:51 PM
BrianHorsky
SHOW GUEST

I agree there is a lot of good guys on here. I'm going to be an active member on the board. Thanks again to all.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:02 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome Brian to the nut house i am Mark,

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-21-2010, 07:05 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

take a seat on the short bus a hang on. Im mike
Old 01-21-2010, 07:11 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

welcome on board and jump in anytime
Old 01-21-2010, 07:11 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome , I am one of the ones that contacted you about the post (THE RATTLER)...Paul