Well now, this should prove it to you guys.........Finally!

Old 01-24-2011, 07:39 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

now i guess ill throw in my 2 cents ok we are all friends in my book we may not always get along but oh well it happens in life and through all this b.s. over that danged steering wheel i feel like a schmuck cause it was after my opinion that it seemed to go to he!! in a hand basket. but ive never had a problem with the way bj runs things about a year ago we all had an issue thith the way tom did somethings but it got resolved or just left alone and everybody is happy. guys this a forum full of different opinions if it dont apply let it fly. if you have a question about some ones intent talk to them then go from there easy pleasy
heck i had an issue with a post from rabbit pmed him talked it out to see what he ment and all is good
Old 01-25-2011, 04:25 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Jeez Rabbit, dont bury me just yet. Not gone, sometimes just need a mini-vacation with a little r&r.

Everyone posting on this thread, understand that sometimes you just need to take a breath, and walk away for a second. Cool down a minute. There's a rule that a great boss taught me several years back about email, which is obviously quite similar to a forum IM post. If you read something that makes you angry and type a reply - save it until tomorrow. See if you feel the same way before you press submit. Though its a bit different on an im, you can still bang out your response and not post it- let it simmer a bit and see if you feel the same way later.

As to some of the interpretations and whether a Mod should look at PM's. If they do, its because they may have to. Remember that PM you send has certain rules you agree to when you submitt, and its likely a Mods responsibility to make sure people are abiding by them.

And the last thing I have to say is a word about Bjuice. A little while ago I took that break, due to life and some health stuff and just in general needed to cool off. I'd come in hidden just to check on you guys and see how things are going. Brian saw this and dropped me a line, asked how I was doing and reminded me why this is the best site with the best people on the web. He has never met me but truly was concerned about me. He cares- thats why he volunteers hs own time to moderate this group of goofballs.

Folks go to your corners, cool off and come back when you are better of spirit- Because you will always be welcome here.

And Rudy, remember one thing- a man's greatest strength is also his greatest weakness - Don't be a stranger old friend.

later,

S
Old 01-25-2011, 04:43 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

X2 Scorp....well said. One thing I have learned from over 20 years of marrage & being an operations manager with 12 working for me. IN TIMES OF ANGER, ITS SOMETIMES MORE IMPORTANT WHAT YOU DONT THAN WHAT YOU DO SAY.....YOU CAN'T GET TOOTHPASTE BACK IN THE TUBE. JMO, MIKE
Old 01-25-2011, 06:29 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I agree with Mike, Scorp and Rabbit. Please take a step back and take a breathe. Level heads will ALWAYS prevail...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-25-2011, 09:54 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default hot heads

Awwwwwwh. !!!!!! :lol:
Old 01-25-2011, 02:56 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Jeez Rabbit, dont bury me just yet. Not gone, sometimes just need a mini-vacation with a little r&r.

Everyone posting on this thread, understand that sometimes you just need to take a breath, and walk away for a second. Cool down a minute. There's a rule that a great boss taught me several years back about email, which is obviously quite similar to a forum IM post. If you read something that makes you angry and type a reply - save it until tomorrow. See if you feel the same way before you press submit. Though its a bit different on an im, you can still bang out your response and not post it- let it simmer a bit and see if you feel the same way later.

As to some of the interpretations and whether a Mod should look at PM's. If they do, its because they may have to. Remember that PM you send has certain rules you agree to when you submitt, and its likely a Mods responsibility to make sure people are abiding by them.

And the last thing I have to say is a word about Bjuice. A little while ago I took that break, due to life and some health stuff and just in general needed to cool off. I'd come in hidden just to check on you guys and see how things are going. Brian saw this and dropped me a line, asked how I was doing and reminded me why this is the best site with the best people on the web. He has never met me but truly was concerned about me. He cares- thats why he volunteers hs own time to moderate this group of goofballs.

Folks go to your corners, cool off and come back when you are better of spirit- Because you will always be welcome here.

And Rudy, remember one thing- a man's greatest strength is also his greatest weakness - Don't be a stranger old friend.

later,

S
Hey Scorp Thank you for mentioning that. I would have never said anything on the public forum about checking on Friends as I did with you at that time..As I told you when I saw you signing in Hidden Status I would never give that up on Public Forum. What many don't see is what goes on behind the scenes.... :roll:
Just like there are several on here that PM me on a regular basis to see how I am and also Voice their Opinion of Disgust on how some have acted on here...As I did with you I would NEVER disclose who these guys are because I am more loyal than that to these guys and would never place them in a situation to make them feel awkward..Rudy tried to get that information out of me a few months back but I would not Budge..Yes I could have copied and pasted the pm's I have recieved over the last few months and I am sure it would have come short of Shell shocking Rudy but I wasn' Interested in doing that to Rudy or the people that send me the pm's..
For the sake of the members This is the last Post I am going to make on this subject ( unless I have to or shut it down)..

ANYONE Including Rudy and the other guys who made th NEGATIVE POST can go back to the thrtead where this began...Its in black and white...Rudy started a thread and I got to joking around and Rudy Got pissed...Plain and simple...Its all there in Black and white....If anyone will take the time to click on the link below and just read the first 4 or 5 post you will see it..I even ask Rudy was we not friends...I guess this is what he wanted...The Thread speaks for itself.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=15847

I am not mad or posting out of anger..Rudy and Charles are the main ones who have carried this issue to where it is today...

If I would have stayed on top of Moderating the site/ Rudy and a few others and kept them in-line We would not have got to this point..but instead I became friends with him and let him Slide running that Mouth One time too many times..So when I Tightened back up he goes off...its a classic Set up many Police Officers etc get caught up in each day and I should have been a little smarter then this being that I am an Ex-Officer..

I will not make the same mistake Twice.....I am here to do a Job #1 if I can make some Cyber Friends along the way Great !!!

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-25-2011, 05:51 PM
lyleh
APPRENTICE

DANG I READ ALL THIS SHIT AND IF I WAS BJUICE I WOULD KICK RUDYS ASS.YOU A DAYM RETARD HOLLOWAYRODS YEAH I SAID IT LOOKS LIKE NO BODYELSE GONNA STEP UP AND CALL IT THEY WAY IT IS GO PHUCK YOURSELF RETARD
Old 01-25-2011, 05:55 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Now THAT is an INTELLIGENT post !! :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 01-25-2011, 05:57 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Whoa hang on what's with the name calling :?: We don't like that here :!: :!: Yeah Double -D haven't you seen that typing before :?:

Mark
Old 01-25-2011, 05:58 PM
lyleh
APPRENTICE

YOU A HOLOWWAY NUTHUGGER ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -