WTF OVER !

Old 09-06-2013, 10:54 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

This one may get me in trouble . .

The lady is just another "Victim" in a parade of "Victims" . . She got something ($280k before lawyer) for "Nothing" . . Her Boss, instead of a Black Club Comedian, called her a "N----r". She sued instead of laughing . .

I have no idea how many times I have been referred to as a "Cracka", a "Wood" or a "Peckerwood" by both Black and Brown people wanting to start sh*t . . But there's no way I, a white boy, could take this to court and end up with any more than a Lawyer's Bill . . Not to mention the embarrassment of being laughed out of court and being told to "Grow a thicker skin!" . . .

If Black Americans don't like the word, then they need to take it out of their vocabulary. Quit using it within their own cultural settings and as part of their core entertainment. Black people are Black people's biggest problem, and there's no "Conversation" the white and other non-black Americans can have that will change that . . when their culture meshes with that of the rest of America, then there probably won't need to be a "Conversation" that Eric Holder said the white Americans are "afraid of having".

And America needs to quit giving the farm away to placate the Black Americans. If they're not smart enough to get an education, there is no need to supplement their breeding and dope dealing.

At least 50% of the Black population of this country has been told by the Politicians that they don't have to work, excel or even comply with most of the laws of the country. Why? Because they're BLACK AND STUPID . .

I didn't say that, LBJ and every Democrat Congressman and Senator since 1964 has either believed that or preached it . . ! After 50 years, even a lot of smart Black people believe that! Matter of fact, about a week ago, in a speech following MLK's speech anniversary, Eric Holder reinforced that policy by stating that Black Prisoners should be given softer sentences for the crimes they committed . . Because they are BLACK . . .

The next word on the hit list of the "Politically Correct" will probably be the Descriptive word (and color) BLACK . . because it has become synonymous with STOOPID when the Blacks are excusing other Blacks for their actions . .
Old 09-06-2013, 06:08 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I agree 100% RK .....Blacks are their own worst enemy to their 'race' moving forward.....
Old 09-08-2013, 01:05 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/09/0...t-devil-obama/
Old 09-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

RK: you are saying what I think many of us feel. I don't disagree; I understand.

I admit I was afraid to really say what I thought about this discussion. Would I be less of a Christian? Would someone tell me I was a racist & hateful? Would look like a narrow-minded prejudiced White dude? What would some of my RJ buddies say??

According to many politicians, DHS, etc... I am a racist. because I am White; I am a candidate for being a racist according to many Black folks. Under the law they live in maybe. Luckily the primary spiritual-law I live in, I get forgiveness, grace, truth & a on-board spiritual adviser 24/7. It tells me my heart is a little hard. It also tells me the Black community is not evolved & needs more time to learn how to be educated, peaceful, forgiving & to seek personal strength & confidence the correct way.... not through hand-outs, laziness & entitlement along with worldly teachings & materialism. That said, Jay-Z/ Al Sharpton can still kiss my AZZ because they suck.

Thanks RJ bruthas for being understanding.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:57 PM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Coupla things . . First and foremost, I'm not a RACIST, I'm a REALIST.

And I'm not saying anything many Black Spokesmen, both historically and contemporarily, haven't said.

As for Jay-Z, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and all those other Race Baiters or Hustlers, I don't think much of them, but it's not them that are the whole problem. It's the people who are buying their bullshit that is the problem!

You have to remember, even if a Chevy is a shitbox, it's not the guy selling them that's the idiot, it's the people buying them . .

My analogy for the day . . . Heh, heh . .

And, by the By, we won our first Super Pro Race last Sunday . . 5 rounds . . Took 3 years from scratch . . .
Old 09-13-2013, 01:57 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

RK: first congrats on the win!! well done dude.

So you saying if I bought the Chevy Citation, I only have myself to blame??? Fair enough. BTW I saw one of those going to work the other day.... it was horrible... oppression on 4-wheels.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:10 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

A BIG YAHOO for YOU RK ! Just a single win can make all the heartache worth the trip....
Got PICS ??
Old 09-13-2013, 08:01 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Winning dose just that I have not won in footbrake in 7 years. I need one bad my car sat for 5 years only a couple times out last year and once this year. Was going 2 weeks Ago and blew a trailer tire in the driveway.hearing about people winning makes me want to race bad.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:23 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Hey, I was just using the "Chevy' because it was "close", heh, heh . . coulda used Mopar, y'kno . . . . Lotta regret built into those things, Heh, heh . .

Anyhoo, on the win, it's all my Boss's Fault, he spends the money to make it right and we want for little if anything.

And he's one hell of a driver . . The track was worse than junk this weekend, slick at the line and really loose from about 200' out to the end of the slab at 330'. Makes a guy pucker down there. Has to, because it made the old crew chief pucker just watching him. We had to slow the car down about 3 tenths to be able to navigate it and it was all driving and whomping at the top. And we were still spinning the tires almost to the 1000' brick.

But thanx a lot guys, I appreciate the congrats . . . Lessee if we can do it again a lot sooner!