Where's all the 'Bus' drivers ??

Old 04-23-2010, 09:45 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

hey guys been busy here with move new place helped mark some on his dodge. and dirka never thought you was a scammer (i was upset, but thats life) not made at you so dont run cause the deal fell through. as an up date move was less then fun except for a once in a life time vip tour of indy and then all then good stuff here in va only five miles from track and must give mark and his wife a very heart felt thank you for all he did.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:11 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Sam, good to see you are still around. 5 miles from your track? That is worth the whole move right there.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:45 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
hey guys been busy here with move new place helped mark some on his dodge. and dirka never thought you was a scammer (i was upset, but thats life) not made at you so dont run cause the deal fell through. as an up date move was less then fun except for a once in a life time vip tour of indy and then all then good stuff here in va only five miles from track and must give mark and his wife a very heart felt thank you for all he did.

Sorry about everything that went on. Stuff is still going downhill for me. My truck is in the shop for replacement of the turbo and fuel injector control module and a complete new front steering parts.

I just feel bad cuz I hate it when deals fall thru. I always feel like it was my fault for having them fall thru.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:40 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

dennis That sucks, sorry to hear that, hope things start lookin up, this crap will pass too, hang in there. dragon good to see ya out here!!
Old 04-24-2010, 09:59 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
dennis That sucks, sorry to hear that, hope things start lookin up, this crap will pass too, hang in there. dragon good to see ya out here!!
Yes it does suck. The only good thing that is coming out of this ordeal with the truck is that I will be able to finally get an aftermarket turbo and a good aftermarket tranny for it. Which I had to talk the wife into letting me get. :twisted:
Old 04-26-2010, 02:38 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Keep diggin I guess Dennis... things will turn around soon brutha.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:58 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

things happen dennis and being this close to the speedway is worth the move plus having mark around is awsome helped his alittle on his mopar and my cheby is at his house surounded by mopars. and its good to back here even if just in and out
Old 04-26-2010, 05:12 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Something has to help them chebbies look good !!!

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 04-27-2010, 09:36 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Something has to help them chebbies look good !!!

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

Well that is true cuz if it was surrounded by Fords it would look totally trashy. :P
Old 04-28-2010, 03:47 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

something to dress up dem dodges and yea a bunchof fords would would look trashy but the cheby would increase property value that was lost with all those fords there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -