midsouthhotrodz at it again?

Old 06-22-2010, 07:27 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="hollowayshotrods"]Paul won!! Ding ding ding :!: :!: :!:
Your pot of gold is an all expense paid trip to Selmer Tn. or Corinth Ms.
Your choice as there are two institutes to choose from!!
You will be staying at the house of con where you will be taught the fine art of swindling! Three cheers for maniac!!

Thanks Holiday :lol:
Old 06-22-2010, 07:50 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: hhh

Originally Posted by pete18
fuc all of ya'll lets see who gets the last laugh ya'll all can bite me
after that little outburst , why would anybody on here even care what you took a picture of?? which was a good picture of some numbers on some motor??? You see , Pete ( or David, seems you have 2 names too) ) a few people on here MIGHT have tried to help you but YOU blew that..seems like a 8 second camaro is pretty even swap for a 305 van after all.. why in the world did you make such a swap to start with??I think that is what everybody really wants to know!!!!
Old 06-22-2010, 07:54 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Paul it could be that the camaro could be coming loose at the seams like pete is :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
Old 06-22-2010, 09:34 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by burnskustomz
Amen hollowayhotrods!!
Hey azzwipe. I bet my house you both told Pete what a great van it was when you were wanting to trade
Old 06-22-2010, 10:54 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

It's getting funnier, now 3 more people are going to suffer the wrath of Burns.
You all misspelled Camero,

Camaro for that VAN!!Rudy

seems like a 8 second camaro. Maniac

Paul it could be that the camaro. Mopar

Course he misspelled Fussing,

no fusing/fighting.burns

But that's O'K cause he's only 15 yrs old

Now about comparing a Malibu to a 3rd generation Camero or any Camero, the reason you see more Malibu's than Camero's is because they have a frame under them, the Camero is a unibody. My Malibu is certified to 8.50, cost about $2500.00 with backhalf and full roll cage to get the 8.50 certs, with a funny car cage and X bars in the frame it will certify to 7.50. It cost a min. of $4000.00 to $5000.00 dollars to make a Camero certify to 8.50 due too the unibody chassis, those are the things you will learn as you have more experiece in building a race car. I'm not knocking you for like of experience, but i will say as you put it wait until you see my Camero, mismatched fenders, paint, interior, and the list goes on. If you spent as much time on working on you car as you do the computer, you could make it more presentable when it get's too the track. I don't care if it runs 10's it should be something you are proud of and not something you just saved from a crusher. Drag racers are a proud people, everything i own is first class in appearance as are most of the other people on this forum. Not everyone can be the fastest person at the track, but no one will/can laugh at what we bring too the track and that's one thing you should keep in mind when you start building a race car, be it a steet car or an all out race car. Don't let yourself get into thinking that's it's o'k no matter how it looks i just want to go racing. I'll be the first too admit my car is not fast at 6.50's but i can assure you it's flawless in appearence, mechanics, and the structure including welds, etc.

Zip.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:17 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

[
Yea zip I'm dumb as a door nob an

And If you notice Zip you keep spelling Camaro wrong!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old 06-23-2010, 07:02 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by zipper06

no fusing/fighting.burns

Now about comparing a Malibu to a 3rd generation Camero or any Camero, the reason you see more Malibu's than Camero's is because they have a frame under them, the Camero is a unibody. My Malibu is certified to 8.50, cost about $2500.00 with backhalf and full roll cage to get the 8.50 certs, with a funny car cage and X bars in the frame it will certify to 7.50. It cost a min. of $4000.00 to $5000.00 dollars to make a Camero certify to 8.50 due too the unibody chassis, those are the things you will learn as you have more experiece in building a race car. I'm not knocking you for like of experience, but i will say as you put it wait until you see my Camero, mismatched fenders, paint, interior, and the list goes on. If you spent as much time on working on you car as you do the computer, you could make it more presentable when it get's too the track. I don't care if it runs 10's it should be something you are proud of and not something you just saved from a crusher. Drag racers are a proud people, everything i own is first class in appearance as are most of the other people on this forum. Not everyone can be the fastest person at the track, but no one will/can laugh at what we bring too the track and that's one thing you should keep in mind when you start building a race car, be it a steet car or an all out race car. Don't let yourself get into thinking that's it's o'k no matter how it looks i just want to go racing. I'll be the first too admit my car is not fast at 6.50's but i can assure you it's flawless in appearence, mechanics, and the structure including welds, etc.

Zip.

Well Zip about my camaro I don't care what it runs I'm just into racing for fun I've seen people that take the sport seriously and when they lose they kick everything in the trailer and I'd rather not be like that. And I'm sorry for what ever I did to piss all yall off. Yes I figure its because I open my mouth to much.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:49 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

no fusing/fighting.burns

Zip.

Well Zip about my camaro I don't care what it runs I'm just into racing for fun I've seen people that take the sport seriously and when they lose they kick everything in the trailer and I'd rather not be like that. And I'm sorry for what ever I did to piss all yall off. Yes I figure its because I open my mouth to much.

Who does that remind me of?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

I am begining to think there is a six degrees of Littlerod. Everyone on here is connected to littlerod somehow. Six degrees if you are more than 500 miles away, likely 3 degrees or closer if you are in Corrinth.

I read this post and it sounded like Littlerod, I saw the 84 Monte for sale posted by Midsouthhotrods and Chevyguy- same car, same phone number two names, made me think of Littlerod, saw Burnskutomz and Midsouthhotrodz, togther and separate, then Midsouthhotrodz become antiquetrader88, and then another Midsouthhotrods shows up who is also chevyguy and I think littlerod again. Then BurnsKustomz ditches the midsouthhotrodz from his signature- does that mean a new name altogether?

This is absolutely riduclous, a bunch of guys with ads under multiple names, with shared names, who know each other then say the dont, then say they do, then change their names.

Either I need therapy or Littlerod is the devil.

Scorp
Old 06-23-2010, 07:50 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Kinda funny, he doesn't know about my other cars, such as the 1948 Anglia, or the 1941 willy's or the 1998 Sonoma stepside prostreet truck, the Malibu is just a toy to play with while those are in production, but the Malibu still runs mid 6's with a small 377" engine.

Zip.
Hey Zip, maybe you could help tune that Camaro his buddy got "scammed" on and get it out of the 8's. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think the Camero (spell check) is a 6 second car no matter what size the engine is. Anthony PM'ed me and said he was told the gears were 3.73's and i don't know what size tires they put on the car, but with a PG and 3.70 gears, to my knowledge ford doesn't make a 3.73 gear (could be wrong on that one) but it's definately not the way too go. James said he was impressed how it blew the tires off on the street, but the track is a lot different. Here's ford gear ratio's
3.50 - 3.70 - 3.89 - 4.11 - 4.30 - 4.56 - 4.71 - 4.86 - 5.00 - 5.14 - 5.29 - 5.43 - 5.67 - 5.83 - 6.00 - 6.20 - 6.33 - 6.50

And for (Seth) i never said you were stupid, just like of knowledge, which comes with trial and error and age. I built my first car at 16, wasn't very fast but managed a trophy at 17 with it. It took me 10 yrs. with marriage babies and buying a house, and going too school before i got fast, with a then new ground up built car, again with trial and error and patience.

JMO

Zip.

I have plans of being at Holly Springs this weekend to meet up with CPEX, Suicide Bomb, and Maniac, should one heck of a reunion.
Can I play?
Old 06-23-2010, 12:37 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Burns you didn't piss me off, i don't think you pissed anybody off, it's just sometimes things are better left unsaid, And if you saw a serious racer kicking everything in his trailer after losing a race, i don't think that's a serious racer, just another hothead at the track. I don't know anyone who would do that and we are for the most part serious racers. We may be upset with our losing but we don't take it out on the equipment, we instead try to figure out how we lost and hopefully make sure to not make the same mistake next time. Case it point Charles/cpex a couple weeks ago lost with a terrible light, like a .6 something on a .500 tree, i can assure you he didn't get out of the car and start kicking the the wheels are anything else, he came back the next week and won, and we all have fun when we go to the track racing. We're all friends until we get too the starting line and then every person for himself and i don't know anyone who wouldn't go help a fellow racer if needed even if that person put them out the round before, it's what drag racing is all about. I've never been to Pick Wick, but it looks like a nice little country track, i may get there one day.

JMO

Zip.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -