Old 12-01-2009, 04:51 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 12-01-2009, 04:51 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by sonboys
Ahhh Haaaahhhh!!! You've proved it! You are exactly as dumb as I thought you originally were! That's the Lone Ranger theme. Things in Seymour are absolutely Wonderful. Too bad I don't live here.
lol

Scorp
Old 12-01-2009, 04:55 AM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

Sell the gooseneck??
Old 12-01-2009, 04:56 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by snyderracing
I posted a ad on here. This is the guy that called me asking questions about the car I had for sale. Then he started telling me I was selling things on here for Eric. I just so happen to live in Seymour and work at the same place with Eric. I dont really know him. I havent ever talked to him. This dip s looked on the map that it gives you at the bottom of your ad and it is the same address as Eric's. Well if you live in Seymour and put a ad on RJ's and you look at the map. Eveybodys location is West Harrison Dr. But this dumbass wouldnt listen at all. He just kept cussing me and saying he was going to have all my ads pulled off of here. He called me two or three times after I told him to stop. From what I was told Eric did nothing wrong. This is a case of a moron not knowing what hes buying.
Snyderracing:

Yes I know Sonboys. Yes I work at the same company that he does and he is a bigger smartass then I have ever thought about being. I guess he read this crap and couldnt stand it anymore. Anything else you would like to know?

Sonboys;

Ahhh Haaaahhhh!!! You've proved it! You are exactly as dumb as I thought you originally were! That's the Lone Ranger theme. Things in Seymour are absolutely Wonderful. Too bad I don't live here.

Thanks for the morning laugh-

Bet you got a cramp in your hand from logging in under two names

Scorp
Old 12-01-2009, 04:57 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by snyderracing
Sell the gooseneck??

Scorp
Old 12-01-2009, 04:59 AM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

If that was only true. Man forums are cool. Thanks for proving my point about what you type.lol
Old 12-01-2009, 04:59 AM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

Hey Maniac. One post makes me a worthless ass? I heard about the mouth running here, and I came to run mine. And I think I'm doin a fine job of it, if I do say so myself. Remember, it's not how many times you speak. It's what you say. hahahahaha.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:01 AM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

I had one for sale. You want to buy it?
Old 12-01-2009, 05:16 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

You are so right ''Sonboy's'' When are you going to say anything :!: :!: You haven't said anything that we care to hear yet :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 12-01-2009, 05:21 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by sonboys
Hey Maniac. One post makes me a worthless ass? I heard about the mouth running here, and I came to run mine. And I think I'm doin a fine job of it, if I do say so myself. Remember, it's not how many times you speak. It's what you say. hahahahaha.
Snyderracing: If that was only true. Man forums are cool. Thanks for proving my point about what you type.lol

Got two windows open huh? You were able to post under both names at 8:59am.

You're quite talented.

Sell the rims too?

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -