Ericwilkerson the scammer

Old 12-01-2009, 04:00 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: WOW,,, One post and calling someone a worthless ass???
Old 12-01-2009, 04:30 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Mods-

If you have a minute check the static IPs of Sonboys and Snyderracing and see if you find what I think you'll find.

Scorp
Old 12-01-2009, 04:34 AM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

I've heard it a hundred times. I work for a large company in Indiana. Anytime anyone uses a computer here, the same IP address shows up. Don't act like you're a private investigator or anything. That would require getting off your fat ass long enough to do a little detective work.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:35 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by sonboys
I've heard it a hundred times. I work for a large company in Indiana. Anytime anyone uses a computer here, the same IP address shows up. Don't act like you're a private investigator or anything. That would require getting off your fat ass long enough to do a little detective work.
??????????????????????????????? :shock:
Old 12-01-2009, 04:37 AM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

Dah da Dah da Dah Dah Dah da Dah da Dah da Dahhh!!!! HERE COMES SCORPION TO THE RESCUE! Just like the Lone Ranger!
Old 12-01-2009, 04:43 AM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Hey Mods-

If you have a minute check the static IPs of Sonboys and Snyderracing and see if you find what I think you'll find.

Scorp
Yes I know Sonboys. Yes I work at the same company that he does and he is a bigger smartass then I have ever thought about being. I guess he read this crap and couldnt stand it anymore. Anything else you would like to know?
Old 12-01-2009, 04:43 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by sonboys
Dah da Dah da Dah Dah Dah da Dah da Dah da Dahhh!!!! HERE COMES SCORPION TO THE RESCUE! Just like the Lone Ranger!
Nice try.

Flaming doesnt work with me.

Hows things in Seymour?

Scorp
Old 12-01-2009, 04:46 AM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

Ahhh Haaaahhhh!!! You've proved it! You are exactly as dumb as I thought you originally were! That's the Lone Ranger theme. Things in Seymour are absolutely Wonderful. Too bad I don't live here.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:50 AM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

Yeah, I work with Snyder. I've got nothing to hide either. Hello Snyder!
Old 12-01-2009, 04:51 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by snyderracing
Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Hey Mods-

Scorp
Yes I know Sonboys. Yes I work at the same company that he does and he is a bigger smartass then I have ever thought about being. I guess he read this crap and couldnt stand it anymore. Anything else you would like to know?
Bjuice will find that you are likely working both user names from the same IP. (maybe not but I bet he will)

The interesting thing would be that:

Eric Wilkerson, Snyderracing and Sonboys all are located in Seymour and that at least two probably are posting from the same IP.

BTW, sell the gooseneck?

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -