Ericwilkerson the scammer

Old 11-24-2009, 09:15 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by snyderracing
I posted a ad on here. This is the guy that called me asking questions about the car I had for sale. Then he started telling me I was selling things on here for Eric. I just so happen to live in Seymour and work at the same place with Eric. I dont really know him. I havent ever talked to him. This dip s looked on the map that it gives you at the bottom of your ad and it is the same address as Eric's. Well if you live in Seymour and put a ad on RJ's and you look at the map. Eveybodys location is West Harrison Dr. But this dumbass wouldnt listen at all. He just kept cussing me and saying he was going to have all my ads pulled off of here. He called me two or three times after I told him to stop. From what I was told Eric did nothing wrong. This is a case of a moron not knowing what hes buying.
================================================== ============================================

Very interesting, that you work together, but never talked to Eric.
Very well could be, so I'm curious if there is more to this than you say ?

Let's hear some more details about the ads posted, that may or may not
prove otherwise. :? :?
Old 11-25-2009, 10:14 AM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

This guy called me over a year ago. I just so happened to see this on here while I was checking on another guy. When he called me about my camaro he asked me about my car then started asking if I knew who Eric was. I told him yes Eric works at the same company as I do but I just started working there and I dont really know him, I just know of him. Then thats when this dumbass started cusing and accusing me of posting for Eric. As you can see Eric post his own ads still. And it is possible to know of some one where we work and not ever talk to them. I have worked there for 2 years now and still havent talked to him. There are 500+ people where we work and Eric doesnt work anywhere by me. This guy assumed I knew him because of the address it gave him on the map at the bottom of my ad.... What would more details about my ads prove?? This is what happened. I dont quite see why I have to prove myself to you lano. But if it will make you feel better ad#1632763 was one of my old ads that this guy called about.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:39 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by snyderracing
This guy called me over a year ago. I just so happened to see this on here while I was checking on another guy. When he called me about my camaro he asked me about my car then started asking if I knew who Eric was. I told him yes Eric works at the same company as I do but I just started working there and I dont really know him, I just know of him. Then thats when this dumbass started cusing and accusing me of posting for Eric. As you can see Eric post his own ads still. And it is possible to know of some one where we work and not ever talk to them. I have worked there for 2 years now and still havent talked to him. There are 500+ people where we work and Eric doesnt work anywhere by me. This guy assumed I knew him because of the address it gave him on the map at the bottom of my ad.... What would more details about my ads prove?? This is what happened. I dont quite see why I have to prove myself to you lano. But if it will make you feel better ad#1632763 was one of my old ads that this guy called about.
===============================================

You obviously DON'T understand what this scammer section is all about.

You added your comments to this post, and it is up to the people here to
try and determine how much validity your comment has, if you can prove
it has merit or is BS.

Loose your Smartass attitude, or you won't do too well here. :roll:
Old 11-25-2009, 04:28 PM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

HAHA I dont care if I "do too well" or not. I will never lose my smartass attitude. I must have missed the section on here where it explains I need you to determine where or not what I say has merit or BS. Im thinking this Scammers Section to you is to make yourself feel better by judging others. I stated what this dipshit did to me. By the looks of how many posts you have on here your just a busy body with nothing to do but be on this site and tell others how to do their business. Dude this site to me is to warn people of others wrong doing. Not for people like you to tell others how stupid they are. Opinions from others are great when they try to help the person with their problem. I read some of your other posts. All I see is you being a smartass by butting into a lot of peoples posts with real problems. You should try to get out from in front of your computor sometime and do something more constructive with your life. This is why I dont go on forum like this very often. Guys like you always use them as an ego boost by talking big about other peoples posts that you know nothing about. People might listen to you more if you used your real name. LameO, lano whatever it is. Your kind are a dime a dozen on forums like this. Have fun with your expert opinions there internet guru. hehehe
Old 11-25-2009, 04:33 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

You know nobody on here likes to help a smartazz person. So good luck on what is up with your dealing.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:40 PM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

HAHA O look another internet guru. Man this guy has over a 1000 post. WOW :shock:
Old 11-25-2009, 05:00 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

HEY, THERE WAITING FOR YOU ON YB DUDE :roll:
Old 11-25-2009, 05:06 PM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

Like I said.. A dime a dozen hehehehe 8)
Old 11-25-2009, 05:16 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Hey MODS since we got someone being a smartazz in here can we get this thread locked?? :evil:
Old 11-25-2009, 05:31 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Hey Synder, well at least I enjoyed hearing your concerns.
Yeah, expect to get slammed on here if you think you might have a little bit of knowledge to share, or pose the mind game threat to anyone's genius manhood.
I tried to lend some adivse on another thread, and wound up becoimg the target for some reason!
Apparently my 21 years duty as as a certified commisioned criminal police detective investigating internet fraud cases with the NM AG's office, the FBI, Interpol, RMIN, and Secret Service tracking down suspects throughout the UK, Australia and Canada mean absolutely nothing to Einsteins like Scorpion with his big bad MBA degree on the wall.
So don't feel preganant Snyder, apparently you are not educated enough or experienced enough to add your two cents in this click either...

Jim

Go ahead Mods... ban me... see if I care... I am now only on here to see what imbecile comments and slams come next...!
Its called sick humor entertainment...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -