Well now, this should prove it to you guys.........Finally!

Old 01-24-2011, 05:36 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Well now, this should prove it to you guys.........Finally!

Hiya Brian! Decided to give Julian a TRIAL after I suggested that to you about your "troublemakers" huh? You couldn't do it then, wouldn't be fair, my my how things change when YOU want them too!! I was not going to post again in here until I read your last spout off from your blow hole!!

You boys read #3 REAL GOOD! Typical posting/words from a bully that has ALL the "kick you out tools"!! You talk wayyyyyy more garbage than most folks on here!! The ONLY reason nobody says anything is to keep the peace!! Afterall, NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, your badass said so yourself!! You know you have changed posts to benefit you! You know you read personal mail sent through the forum. You must be one lonely dude! Arrogance surrounds you pal!

You're a prick AND a bully dude, it's just a shame only a handful of folks will tell you that! Nobody gives a damn that you are Toms "right hand man" lmao, I bet you use both hands!!

Go ahead and boot me for good now, I really really don't give a damn. I would rather be cussed at on another site, than made to feel I should bow to you on this one. GFY- does it need explaining?

There are some backstabbing and underhanded folks in here. I bet you know who they are don't you?
__________________________________________________ ___________

bjuice
Site Admin

Posted: 23 Jan 2011 18:00 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I thought !!! you were directing this at me per your own admission..Seems you would have PM'ed or perhap's even called me instead of playing the bump game on the open forum trying to prod an answer out of someone who might or might not have had anything to do with removing a post...Just to let you know Al I also participated on the post you made by saying Tod74 had a level head etc....and Yes I am ONE of the people who can remove a post but I hate to disapoint you and Charlie I did not remove this post....There are Several People who have access to this ability to remove a post...and it looks to me something else was happening due to the Fact Tod74 removed his classified profile..What I do not know...but Tod74 is a Grown man and if he wants to Quit the site thats his Choice...I will not lose any Sleep over another mans decision I have no control over....

Did this ever cross your mind ?

let me make a few things Clear here for you and Charlie or anyone else that would care to know:

#1- I do this ADMIN thing for Free..been doing this for 8 Years here on RJ.
#2- I am Not affiliated with RJ in anyway reference to employement.
#3- No-one can do anything to me or about me if I decided to remove ,edit or delete a post.With that said...I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TELL YOU IF I DELETED OR REMOVED YOUR POST..BECAUSE PLAIN AND SIMPLE I FACE NO CONSEQUENCES.... So just to be Honest I am a lot less Inclined to take Any Personal Chit off Anyone, if someone chooses to personally dig at me Such as Charile has continued to do...It will not happen but one more time...why should I let it continue...Would you ?

So moving forward if you have a Question and it involves me, do the MATURE thing and contact me...by PM or other wise....Yes I am a Gold member that pays honor payments with a current ad listed. With A Profile.
So I would think my Customer value to the site is just as important as yours or anyone else..Plus I do the Admin thing for Free.
I say this in case someone wants to go crying to PJ or whomever...Go for it !...Tom runs the FORUM with me as his right hand man...been that way for years.....Just so you know.

Now if anyone can answer Al's Question please contact him and Charlie before they lose their mind.

Thanks

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY !
Old 01-24-2011, 06:22 AM
alteredpilot55
SHOW GUEST

x3 and times four go ahead and boot me and alteredpilot55 since we're the same dude anyway. My thougts exactly Rudy, THANKS for having some nads
Earl
Old 01-24-2011, 06:25 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Well now, this should prove it to you guys.........Final

[quote="hollowayshotrods"]Hiya Brian! Decided to give Julian a TRIAL after I suggested that to you about your "troublemakers" huh? You couldn't do it then, wouldn't be fair, my my how things change when YOU want them too!! I was not going to post again in here until I read your last spout off from your blow hole!!

You boys read #3 REAL GOOD! Typical posting/words from a bully that has ALL the "kick you out tools"!! You talk wayyyyyy more garbage than most folks on here!! The ONLY reason nobody says anything is to keep the peace!! Afterall, NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, your badass said so yourself!! You know you have changed posts to benefit you! You know you read personal mail sent through the forum. You must be one lonely dude! Arrogance surrounds you pal!

You're a prick AND a bully dude, it's just a shame only a handful of folks will tell you that! Nobody gives a damn that you are Toms "right hand man" lmao, I bet you use both hands!!

Go ahead and boot me for good now, I really really don't give a damn. I would rather be cussed at on another site, than made to feel I should bow to you on this one. GFY- does it need explaining?

There are some backstabbing and underhanded folks in here. I bet you know who they are don't you?
__________________________________________________ ___________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote]

X5 Feel free to delete my account too Brian, I'm done.
CP
Old 01-24-2011, 06:26 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Alteredpilot55 and suicidebomb are the same dude,

And By the way By Bjuice
Old 01-24-2011, 07:04 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Personally i hate to hear this muchless read it, I think of all three of you as my friend's, There has been some sort of break down here. I don't know who deleted the post and to be honest it isn't any of my business as long as i can come on here and talk to my friends is all that matter's to me :!: The rest of this B.S i ignore. At one time not long ago we were a close knit group what happened :?: As far as friendship goes i will always consider all three as friend's :!: :!:

Mark
Old 01-24-2011, 07:15 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Yep!

Can We get a STICKY,on this 1?
Later
G :shock:
Old 01-24-2011, 07:37 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Personally i hate to hear this muchless read it, I think of all three of you as my friend's, There has been some sort of break down here. I don't know who deleted the post and to be honest it isn't any of my business as long as i can come on here and talk to my friends is all that matter's to me :!: The rest of this B.S i ignore. At one time not long ago we were a close knit group what happened :?: As far as friendship goes i will always consider all three as friend's :!: :!:

Mark
i have not been on the forum much in december, but something went
wrong, some good friends are gone and going to be gone, realy,
what happened, i have been on this site to buy, not sell, and get
good advise on working on my ride, x2 on marks post
Old 01-24-2011, 07:38 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: Yep!

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Can We get a STICKY,on this 1?
Later
G :shock:
Well to be honest it isn't any of my business also. but , I would like to say. Bjuice was there for me ,after, I said I was sorry for being such an a$$. Thanks again bjuice. Just a :idea: your buddy needs to admit it and have fun and play along ,or go some where else. He was a $hit starter and liked to push bottons. You are not going to change him or anyone on here if they don't want to. So stop trying. Let it go. Just my thoughts.

Goomba
Old 01-24-2011, 10:14 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Old 01-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -