RACIST?????

Old 12-21-2009, 04:15 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Here it goes.... my not so politically correct answer. Sorry if I offend you, not my intention.

If I were a college professor who was breaking into my home & the neighbor did not recognize me & called the cops, I would be arrested as a Caucasian male for resisting the cops when they got there. I would most likely be fined & have a felony or Misdemeanor.

In my country if this happens, and I happen to be Black, I get a trip to the White House to have a beer & the charges for my unacceptable behavior are dropped & supported by my Black president. End of story!!!!

you know the drill, I could give examples, but we all know what they are.

I agree with Double D AND agree with the fact that racial profiling is done well by Black folks these days towards Whites. I personally AM SICK OF IT!! I am tried of walking around on egg shells b/c of someone's skin color!! I wish people like Al Sharpton would quit picking the racial SCAB that infects DIVISION between people... who cares what color they are. But to him, the Black man is still not equal. How exactly do we justify "Miss Black America" & not Miss White America anyways??? Why is that normal??? What about the "United Caucasian College Fund??" I am pretty sure we have some White folks who could benefit from this too. When do we put race/color to bed in this country??? Maybe when we create the WAACP... so we can be equal to the NAACP. Quick, someone call the ACLU to give them this great idea!!! Race is an issue still b/c of the people who MAKE IT AN ISSUE... Reverend White, Jesse Jackson, Oprah, etc... I am tired of the whining & separation.

Last time I checked, GOD made all of us sinners. Is that not enough? we are already guilty of that... why do we have dwell on the past & focus on color so much?? We are all guilty of sin ( at least I am)... do we need to keep separating each other by color?? My "Bruthas" are Black, White, Orange, Purple, Green, Whatever. Scoot
Old 01-08-2010, 06:23 AM
russ67chevelle
EXPERT BUILDER

equal is fine in my book, its when more than equal becomes a problem with me!!! can i get an amen bothers and sisters.... :lol:

mostly i have to agree with original post!!! also im most prejudce against lazy people too. people with the attitudes of if i dont given to me ill take it or look for the easy way out and use skin color as a crutch!!!

so with me being a redneck does that make me a minority...lol
Old 01-08-2010, 06:54 AM
JEFF69Z28
DYNO OPERATOR

nafnis,
national association for negros in space,
put a coon on the moon by june!
A black african american gave me a card that had this on it,imagine that!
Old 01-08-2010, 03:04 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

All of us on this forum are RACEsts !!
Old 01-08-2010, 04:07 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i didnt use to be a racist. but im am now and you all have read what turned me into one.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:48 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default did? we forget

did we forget when in battle we dont care who saves our a$$ or who's a$$ we save? i don't care what color or creed i would protect. HOWEVER, in normal life settings things are different. REALITY is hard to face. just say a prayer tonight and be honest with your thoughts and words... its AMAZING >>>. how i feel is important to me and how others look at me is too. i have a disability: does that make me different too? ofcourse it does, and sometimes its our differences thats vital. i surly wouldnt want everyoune to be like me [ somedays i dislike myself LOL] i currently store my friends race car/ ,any one want to guess his color and creed? by the way i am not racist. some are racist toward women, blacks ,asian, or whom ever, thats ASHAME its up to us to leed the way, just like this post does, and make the difference! did i say pray too !!! i hate mopars am i a racist?????????????? its a chevy race car i store - had it been a mopar the request would have been denied!!!!!!!! for racist reasons LOL GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

http://vodpod.com/watch/1092428-clay...comedy-central

http://vodpod.com/watch/1092484-more...&pod=chappelle

The video is cut in half...watch them in the above order. :lol: :lol:
Old 01-09-2010, 04:15 AM
JEFF69Z28
DYNO OPERATOR

CLAYTON BIGSBY,THA IS SOME FUNNY SH!T.
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE ONE WHERE HE (DAVE)IS THE BLACK MILKMAN AN THE WHITE FAMILY HE DROPS OFF THE MILK TO,THEIR LAST NAME IS NIGGER,FREAKING FUNNY AS HELL.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:30 AM
russ67chevelle
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by outlaw256
i didnt use to be a racist. but im am now and you all have read what turned me into one.
hahahaha

chit man chit!!!

one of the things that is so friggin anoying is when you are somewhere and you can hear that dam jungle slang, and of course its louder than the other peoples typical conversation
Old 01-10-2010, 03:55 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by JEFF69Z28
CLAYTON BIGSBY,THA IS SOME FUNNY SH!T.
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE ONE WHERE HE (DAVE)IS THE BLACK MILKMAN AN THE WHITE FAMILY HE DROPS OFF THE MILK TO,THEIR LAST NAME IS NIGGER,FREAKING FUNNY AS HELL.
yup seen that.