what happened to honesty and integrity ??????

Old 11-26-2008, 12:27 PM
john858
EXPERT BUILDER

thoughts and prays are with you edsrod,hope you feel better. by the way i enjoyed reading this thread
great descussion!!
Old 11-26-2008, 02:00 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Integrity

Seems that there are too many people that have no integrity or ethics. It's easy to get down about that, but when you do meet an upstanding individual, it seems to rejuvenate you. Sorry to hear about you health problem EDSROD, I've friends and family with similar ailments. Alot of diseases that nobody heard of when we were kids. Prayers go out for all of you. Keep the faith.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:11 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default feel better already

FEEL BETTER ALREADY THANKS TO EVERYONE HAPPY HOLIDAYS..... KEEPING THE FAITH
Old 11-28-2008, 07:23 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

fla1976 That says it all.
Honor, commitment and integrity are words that only few truely know the definition.
Honor -

1. honesty, fairness, or integrity in one's beliefs and actions: a man of honor.
2. a source of credit or distinction: to be an honor to one's family.
3. high respect, as for worth, merit, or rank: to be held in honor.
4. such respect manifested: a memorial in honor of the dead.
5. high public esteem; fame; glory: He has earned his position of honor.
6. the privilege of being associated with or receiving a favor from a respected person, group, organization, etc.: to have the honor of serving on a prize jury; I have the honor of introducing this evening's speaker.
7. Usually, honors. evidence, as a special ceremony, decoration, scroll, or title, of high rank, dignity, or distinction: political honors; military honors.
8. (initial capital letter) a deferential title of respect, esp. for judges and mayors (prec. by His, Her, Your, etc.).

Commitment -

1. the act of committing.
2. the state of being committed.
3. the act of committing, pledging, or engaging oneself.
4. a pledge or promise; obligation: We have made a commitment to pay our bills on time.
5. engagement; involvement: They have a sincere commitment to religion.
6. perpetration or commission, as of a crime.
7. consignment, as to prison.
8. confinement to a mental institution or hospital: The psychiatrist recommended commitment.
9. an order, as by a court or judge, confining a person to a mental institution or hospital.
10. Law. a written order of a court directing that someone be confined in prison; mittimus.
11. Parliamentary Procedure. the act of referring or entrusting to a committee for consideration.
12. Stock Exchange. a. an agreement to buy or sell securities.
b. a sale or purchase of securities

Integrity -

1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
2. the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: to preserve the integrity of the empire.
3. a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: the integrity of a ship's hull.

These words with their actions were once pasted down from generation to generation taught buy your fathers and grandfathers, The younger generations seem to have refrained from listening.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:31 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Our thought's and prayers are with you edsrod, just keep the faith don't ever loose it.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:10 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default wow

WOW ashbros
THATS A DEFINITION !!!!!!!!!!! BY THE WAY THANKS FOR THE RESPONCE FOR THE CAR FOR MY BUDDY'S YOUNG [ NOW GOOD GRADES] FAMILY MEMBER. I DONT KNOW IF ANYTHING HAS BEEN PURCHASED YET ? LOW ON CASH- LOOKING FOR THE DEAL OF A LIFETIME- MAY TAKE A WHILE? BUT I AM SURE IT WILL HAPPEN. TRYING TO GET A YOUNG MAN INTO THE RACE FIELD ON A TEENAGE BUDGET [ NO JOB] JUST CARING PEOPLE TO SUPPORT HIM WILL TAKE A FEW DAYS BUT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEPING THE FAITH>>>