Another non paying buyer.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:20 PM
Earwaxx
APPRENTICE

Default Another non paying buyer.

I have been selling on Ebay since `98 with a 100% feed back of over 940. I selling quit there due to all the fees on top of fees. I deal in new and used performance parts. My selling prices are based on a fixed %. It does not matter if I bought the part for 1/4 of wholesale or not,my sale prices are usually well under wholesale. My rant is about people who send emails stating that they will take the part and they have Paypal.So I send an invoice from Paypal and wait 3 weeks for a payment that never comes. The latest member on here to pull this is Timothy Gilmer.Here is his message from RJ:

Email: [email protected]

Phone Number: 313-407-5078

I understand that things that are far more important than car parts come up.Just do everyone a favor and tell them that you cannot complete the sale. Thanks,Bill
Old 02-04-2017, 12:03 PM
joeden
SHOW GUEST

I just posted a altered on RJ,a guy said get a PayPal account,so I did,he said he sent payment.I was on the phone with PayPal,when he contacted me again,and asked if I received payment. I gave PayPal his phone #,they didn't recognize it.he said he sent the amount plus shippers funds.,this is the second time I've had a buyer try this.pay pal wanted his email address,but the guy wouldn't give it up,so I told him nice try .I still have the altered for sale.all brand new roller. Needs finishing. So I'm a little weary about buyers now.thanks for letting me voice my concerns!