Mark Huelskamp in Florrissant MO.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:40 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: Hey'' Lively'' we have delt with jerks like this before :!: :!: He ask where i lived he can't look over to the left :lol: :lol:
Old 08-19-2008, 07:43 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default MARK HUELSKAMP

PS. MAN I CAN SEE YOU ARE MAKING ALOT OF FRIENDS ON RACING JUNK MARK , IEM GLAD PEOPLE ARE GETTING TO KNOW , WHO YOU REALLY ARE----NO MORE BULLSHIT ITS TIME TO FACE THE JUDGE BABY!!!! AND TO BELIEVE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND MY PARTS , TO SAVE YOURSELF A WHOLE LOT OF TROUBLE , BUT YOU WONT ,, MAN YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE , YOUR EGO IS BIGGER THAN YOUR BRAIN :lol:
Old 08-19-2008, 08:01 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default MARK 'SCUMBAG' HUELSKAMP

PS. HEY I FORGOT, LOOK UP THERE ON THIRD PAGE ,ON REDROCKET63 COMMENT ON ' THAT MEXICAN ' SINCE WHEN DO WE , START NAMING EACH OTHER BY OUR ETHNISITY [ MARK , IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS ITS A PERSONS CULTURAL BACKGROUND , YOU KNOW LIKE , SPANISH, MEXICAN, ANGLO WHITE SAXON, AFRICAN AMERICAN, ETC. ]
Old 08-20-2008, 08:23 PM
ss427nova
CRAFTSMAN

Default Re: MARK 'SCUMBAG' HUELSKAMP

Originally Posted by rosameelpito
PS. HEY I FORGOT, LOOK UP THERE ON THIRD PAGE ,ON REDROCKET63 COMMENT ON ' THAT MEXICAN ' SINCE WHEN DO WE , START NAMING EACH OTHER BY OUR ETHNISITY [ MARK , IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS ITS A PERSONS CULTURAL BACKGROUND , YOU KNOW LIKE , SPANISH, MEXICAN, ANGLO WHITE SAXON, AFRICAN AMERICAN, ETC. ]
Si, gringo pinche puto. Quiero que yo melacoche'?
Old 08-22-2008, 08:12 AM
vincef
JUNIOR BUILDER

Interesting - insert name in this system to see past and current history.... draw your own conclusion.... my buddy is a local cop and told me about this system to check people out....

quite a track record.... ops: :shock:

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/ca...earchType=name
Old 08-22-2008, 08:27 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Dude you know your stuff

Vince F- You continue to impress. You know your stuff.

Maryland has the same look-up, as I think most states do. On an earlier thread (different guy) I asked the question of what state the case was filed in to see if the same case look-up was available. I didnt even think of it here as the state was available all along.

Excellent information and it certainly helps to clarify.

Forum readers Vince has given you awesome info and a great tool- be sure to use it, as its one more thing to protect yourself when deciding to do a deal.

Scorp
Old 08-22-2008, 10:53 AM
vincef
JUNIOR BUILDER

I lost $4000 on a engine deal..... it will make you do crazy things to uncover info and track people down..... enjoy reading the history on Mark :wink:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:45 AM
ymiracing
APPRENTICE

A lawsuit was finally over and WON. against Mark Huelskamp Aka Bad1963, Bad1968 , Redrocket, Johnyrocket, and i'm sure many more. He has since been thrown off this Site. Conartist from the word go. Stay Away From This GUY....
Old 03-01-2011, 07:28 PM
ss427nova
CRAFTSMAN

The scumbag still owes me $200 for some headers I never got.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:21 PM
grinder
SHOW GUEST

sure glad I didn't buy the Orange MBRC car from him! Something told me he was a prick.