32 Ford 3Wnd title

Old 04-18-2013, 12:16 PM
di
APPRENTICE

Default 32 Ford 3Wnd title

Hey Guys need some help . What is a good clear 32 title worth I have one and a guy wants to buy it but I don't know whats fair. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks di
Old 04-18-2013, 01:38 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

10 t0 20 years
Old 04-18-2013, 02:31 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by THERATTLER
10 t0 20 years
And dont drop the soap :!: :shock:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-20-2013, 12:10 PM
di
APPRENTICE

Go to dynacorn web and learn something. Just wanted an honest answer it's legal in Ohio to use a doner car title. Thanks for all the help .Over and out.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:25 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by di
Go to dynacorn web and learn something. Just wanted an honest answer it's legal in Ohio to use a doner car title. Thanks for all the help .Over and out.
I've never heard of a donor title. I'm not saying it's not legal, I've just never heard of it.
My question is WHY? If it's a donor title it's not the original title so why do it?
Old 04-20-2013, 04:15 PM
di
APPRENTICE

If you have a car like a 32 that the body is beyond repair you can use the title for that car if you buy a new after market body and use the original title. I take it your a racer and know nothing about street rodding . as far as I,m concerned this subject is closed .I didn't get on here for a debate I just asked a simple question
Old 04-20-2013, 04:16 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by di
I've never heard of a donor title. I'm not saying it's not legal, I've just never heard of it.
My question is WHY? If it's a donor title it's not the original title so why do it?
never heard of this either
Old 04-20-2013, 04:17 PM
di
APPRENTICE

If you have a car like a 32 that the body is beyond repair you can use the title for that car if you buy a new after market body and use the original title. I take it your a racer and know nothing about street rodding . as far as I,m concerned this subject is closed .I didn't get on here for a debate I just asked a simple question.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:24 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Sorta touchy aren't we........ 8) 8)
Old 04-21-2013, 06:36 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by di
If you have a car like a 32 that the body is beyond repair you can use the title for that car if you buy a new after market body and use the original title. I take it your a racer and know nothing about street rodding . as far as I,m concerned this subject is closed .I didn't get on here for a debate I just asked a simple question.
Well since your being a smart ass I will too. I asked a polite question and you still didn't give me answer.

Who cares about a title? If the vehicle is old enough all you need is a bill of sale.
If the vehicle is wrecked or beyond repair you can get a salvage title and at least that would be an original title not a fake from another car.

I guess you are a simple minded street rodder and know nothing about communicating with people or what a donor title is worth. :wink:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -