HAPPY ENDINGS !!!!!

Old 03-17-2012, 06:56 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Of all people I should carry a gun. Like I already mentioned I travel a lot by myself, late at night and have spent more nights on the road in a trailer / truck than I could ever count.

The last thing I want to do is shoot somebody. No, I would not have a hard time doing it if I were in danger, but I'm pretty sure it would change my life too.
It would almost have to make you look at people in a different way. I would think it would make you wonder where / who the next threat would be.

I honestly can't understand how people rob, kidnap or just kill somebody out of pure meaness.

On the other hand I'd like to set a booby trap in my shop so if a thief broke in a shotgun would blow a hole right threw him.
That would only be his / her fault for trying to steal my stuff.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:31 PM
bad68backhalf
APPRENTICE

I see where you are coming from outlaw,but it does come down to choices people make,you never know who you are messing with. Like in your case,if someone pulled a gun on you ,you would have no problem ,like you said pull and shoot. I was in a street racing accident in the early 80s,that 1 person was killed and 3 where severly injured including me and my buddy,he was driving and we blew a red light at 130mph and hit the car coming thru the intersection. There is not a day that i dont think about the guy the passed away. Was a bad choice that we made to race,and cost someone there life.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:52 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i wont go into details but its kinda hard at times, thinking about the past.