AntiqueTraders88

Old 06-26-2010, 04:01 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

What does it take for a littledickrod family member to learn a lesson???? They claim they don't think the Camaro motor is really a 496 yet advertise it as just that. They throw around "money spent on motor & trans" when they were NOT THE ONES WHO SPENT IT!!!!!!!!! They claim it is a nice car and is set up perfect yet bad mouth the crap out of it (8 second et's) to big mouth I don't know when to shut up Pete. They advertised a 406 in the Van which started this side show to begin with. And if you look, the kid deleted the original post on this thread. I thought James had a good handle on his kid but I must be mistaken. The more this all plays out, the more I find myself shaking my head in disbelief
Old 06-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
http://www.racingjunk.com/category/18/Complete_Race_Cars/post/1927761/PRO-STREET-85-CAMARO-PUMP-GAS-496-amp-GLIDE.html

Wow what a deal. Spent $9000.00 on engine and trans and doesn't have time to race anymore. I guess one time to the track with that turd was enough. :shock:
Especially since he is 15- I cant imagine him having much time for racing as a sophmore in high school who is not old enough for a driver's license.

The littlerod clan is truly pathetic.

Multiple names, regular lies- they don't out and out scam but I think they toe the line pretty darn closely.

BTW anthony nice lie- and I see you edited your post so it wasnt obvious-
You told us you changed your name to Antiquetraders88 from Midsouthhotrodz- LIE

You father James has posted mutiple times how he doesnt let you on this forum- Well you were here today editing your post- another Lie this time from James.

Truly friggin' pathetic.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:02 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: AntiqueTraders88

Originally Posted by AntiqueTraders88
Hey, this is Anthony. This is my new forum name instead of midsouthhotrodz. Just wanted everyone to know.Thanks!!
I see you went in after my post and put your original post back.

Here let me make it easy for you so you arent tempted to play any more games.

I'll stamp it for you Midsouthholtrodz AKA Antiquetraders88.

Of course you can just swipe another name and stick a Z on the end.

You guys are just pathetic.

Scorp
Old 06-27-2010, 10:40 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I do hope everyone know's now why i voiced my opinion on not trusting James or the entire family :!: I felt like the only fish in the whole lake for awhile :!: :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
Old 06-27-2010, 11:44 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Mark-

You were dead on.

These guys aren't traditional scammers. Like I said I think they toe the "Scam-line". I am sure that their deals always include "I am told it runs xxx", "The prior owner said it was a xxx", "I am pretty sure its a xxx".

Not misrepresentation just a lot of I thinks and I bets and the prior owner said this etc.

I do know in reading about and researching these guys I have seen James (midsouthhotrods and chevyguy6995) post the exact same Monte Carlo under both names.

We know his son anthony goes by midsouthhotrodz and Antiquetraders88. And in this case the son and father each share the same name except the last letter is a z in one and an s in the other. Does this lead to confusion for a buyer? Toeing that Scam-line again. Is the buyer sure who he is even dealing with?

We know that Anthony's buddy is Seth Burns who also has a bunch of names including I belive ProstreetGMC, and Burnzkustomz. Seth Burns claims he is not affiliated with Midsouthhotrodz, even though his RJ signature was Burnzkustomz and Midsouthhotrodz. I pointed it out and he changed it.

We know that the infamous Littlerod is James' Brother in law and Anthony's uncle, still has a bunch of names and is a self admitted scammer. If you admit you took a man's money and admit you didnt send the item then you pretty much identified what you are. Its in print and is in his own words.

I believe that these guys are all closer than they admit. I think they all deal with each other and just claim to be independent from Littlerod. They post that they hate Littlerod and don't deal with him, but do you really know? Do you truly believe them? Or do you just want to believe they are decent.

Trusting someone you shouldnt is how every post starts on this forum. We want to believe people are all decent- they are not.

So should you deal with anyone from Corrinth or Selmer? Well with all the names these guys have you are probably dealing with them, and is that something you would really want to do?

If you do, I would get a phone number first and run an Intellius check- Then you decide if you want to deal with a Brooks, a Burkeens or a Burns-

BTW- take a look how many times we have "hidden" guests on the forum these days.. Wanna a bet its Seth or Anthony?

Scorp

BTW, this post is just MY OPINION. Of course you should always use your best judgement and form your own.
Old 06-27-2010, 04:10 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

BTW- take a look how many times we have "hidden" guests on the forum these days.. Wanna a bet its Seth or Anthony?

I noticed that and was thinking the same thing Scorp.

It would be nice if they all would just go away. But what would we do for fun then?
Old 06-27-2010, 05:03 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Beast-

Check the userid Burnskustomz. I was looking at Chris' Firebird and saw he added Seth Burns as a friend on 06/19. Click the name and you get "profile does not exist."

Next name Seth? - Make sure you end it with a "z". Thats coooool.

Scorp
Old 06-28-2010, 03:36 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Hey Beast-

Check the userid Burnskustomz. I was looking at Chris' Firebird and saw he added Seth Burns as a friend on 06/19. Click the name and you get "profile does not exist."

Next name Seth? - Make sure you end it with a "z". Thats coooool.

Scorp
Doesn't surprise me one bit. I found another post on here last night where he was going to change his name to:msra-midsouthracingassociation along with a web site. Never happened. Must be he couldn't get anyone to sign up to be a member or friend.

What a joke the whole bunch is from that little clan.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:22 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

well that is interesting Scorp! why would you need to keep deleting profiles?? he friended me last week before all this crap started, guess I dont have to worry about removing him if he doesnt exist!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-29-2010, 10:06 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

bet he still has a profile but has deactivated it, nvmyvettes was doing it when he was the star of the scammers section for a while. :lol: one day it would disapear & the next it would be back, he did that a couple of times :roll: :roll: .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -