Another paypal scammer?? Watch out for fake local phone numbers

Old 03-01-2015, 01:47 PM
adillm
SHOW GUEST

Cool Another paypal scammer?? Watch out for fake local phone numbers

I think I attracted another scammer. He has texted me for two days now, urgently wanting to send money via PayPal, but will not say for which item. The number showing on my phone is 407-289-8590. Every text mentions wanting my PayPal account so he can send money. The last text I sent I told him to bring cash and I would run the motor on a running stand so he can hear it run. He has not replied.

His replies have been spaced apart by many hours sometimes, like he is running multiple scams. AND this moron texted me at 4:53 AM today. The phone woke me up. When I saw who it was, I knew for sure he is in another time zone.

I stated on another post that with a smart phone, you can set it to show a fake number when you text others. These guys are getting more tricky now. My number is a 321 number, his was 407, but we two area codes in the same area. Just another stupid Florida thing!! LOL
Old 03-01-2015, 03:00 PM
dominic
SHOW GUEST

I got a similar call,phone 586-88-8718.wants my email address to send me money through paypal
tried calling the number,but only excepts text .I asked him his address so I can give him a shipping quote ,but said that
he would arrange for shipping with out knowing my address
for sure it is a scam.