Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:24 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Default Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Never knew this before today but Dr. King was a REPUBLICAN! This begs the question today of: Why are most all blacks Democrats especially in light of actual historical facts that show Democrats are NOT and HAVE NOT been a friend of black voters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UObEdF_uhaw
Old 10-16-2012, 08:55 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Answer;
Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Lois Faracon, and the rest of the career race baiters who keep the black population 'oppressed'....
Old 10-16-2012, 02:49 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I bet he would puke if he knew how people have twisted and distorted what he really wanted. Equal rights is what he wanted. Not a free hand out. He wanted all people to have the same opportunity. That opportunity was not to sit on your butt and get something for free.
It was to be able to get an education, get a job and be a productive part of society.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:59 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Back in the day, JFK (D) gave a speech that would sound like a hardcore Republican today. THAT is how much the PROGRESSIVES have morphed the Democratic party to the far left. I'll post his speech if I can find it. I heard on on talk radio a few days ago.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:48 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i had to give up talk radio . it got to depressing and i got to mad!! not good for me or anyone else....when i get mad...lol
Old 10-17-2012, 10:03 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
Back in the day, JFK (D) gave a speech that would sound like a hardcore Republican today. THAT is how much the PROGRESSIVES have morphed the Democratic party to the far left. I'll post his speech if I can find it. I heard on on talk radio a few days ago.
Amen/X2...
Old 10-17-2012, 10:08 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
i had to give up talk radio . it got to depressing and i got to mad!! not good for me or anyone else....when i get mad...lol
Hey Ken- I know how you feel. Sometimes a break from it all is really good. I think we all get super frustrated with the BS these days. Just remember: at the end of the day, we cannot out all our faith in men... they are just men. It all will prophesy to Gods glory in the end... even if it gets a whole lot worse. Hang in there, take a break & go make sure your carbs are synced properly on the wagon.... that will help you feel better. Scoot