TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default This is some SICK schitt !

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2012/01/...very-beatings/

-------
Old 01-13-2012, 06:53 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Y'know, this might sound "Racist" but while the Blacks and Liberals are always banging the drum about Slavery in the 1700-1800s in this country, but the fact that all those people were brought here and multiplied, made those African Americans whose ancestors were slaves, some of the luckiest people on the planet . . Because had their ancestors not been brought here, they, instead might be part of the population in Nigeria, Ethiopia or Sudan . . and starving, murdering one another or dying of AIDS . .

Just another way of looking at the whole picture . . But while I'm not advocating Slavery, it is part of our History, paid for, in full, with the Civil War (1862-65) . . .
Old 02-13-2012, 08:35 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

I agree. Sounds like a plan to instill hate into some kids and keep the whole slavery/racism thing alive. Why won't people just go on with their lives?

On the subject of Civil War & slavery. Has anyone ever read the actual Emancipation Proclamation? Very strange. Lincoln states his purpose for that proclamation was to suppress the rebellion. :?: I thought it was to abolish slavery?

http://showcase.netins.net/web/creat...emancipate.htm
Old 02-14-2012, 05:20 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

people like the rev,jackson and abernathy and a few others live for the 60s.the must be central to all. they love the limelite.and civil rights is all they know.it must be about black and white or the world would forget them.and on lincoln. if you read on about him he also wanted to send them all back to there own countries and thats a fact jack.people should really study the causes of the civil war.it would suprise alot of people.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:57 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

In any case, American history as it ACTUALLY HAPPENED is being modified and or totally erased.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:20 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

your right DD, i got off the line there for a moment.i was just answering olds comment. by the way olds48. so glad your back. man been awhile!!!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:02 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

You are seeing the results of turning the education of your children over to the "State" . . The Federal government has no business dictating how your children will be educated. That's up to the parents and citizens locally, who know what their children need, not what a union or a politician pandering to a union might want!

There's even debate as to whether the education funds should ever leave the district they're collected from and allowed to go to the State level . . Because, while I agree that there should be district "Parity", I don't believe my kids should receive less because they're children of the middle class . . or not poor, as case may be . .

Just sayin' . .
Old 02-16-2012, 05:48 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
your right DD, i got off the line there for a moment.i was just answering olds comment. by the way olds48. so glad your back. man been awhile!!!
Thanks man! Good to be back!
Old 02-17-2012, 08:06 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Amen. Good to see you around Olds...
Old 02-19-2012, 05:23 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

and starving, murdering one another or dying of AIDS
There not doing that in the USA now???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -