sandy_river_enterprises

Old 04-20-2007, 11:04 AM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default sandy_river_enterprises

hey guys need your help! i bought back in jan 9th a hood from these jokers guys name is ken hilton lives around augusta maine phone number 207-441-1491 i bought the hood knowing that it would be 6-8 weeks before i would receive it guess what? no hood! ive asked really nice a couple of times but didnt get any response well i contacted ebay they said it was past there 60 day limit and i need to get with the seller well duh!!! anyway long story short i need the hood ive gone thru ebay legal deal filed with the postal service[i paid with a postal money order] its over 500.00 so it makes it a 4th dergee felony. but all in all i still dont have my hood or my money ebay is worthless in doing something but spanking the sellers hands so maybe if we "bum rush" his phone asking why he hasnt sent me my hood! and on ebay where it says "ask the seller a question" ask him why he hasnt sent s-mperformance his hood! thanks guys mike
Old 04-20-2007, 02:28 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Sorry to hear the problem Mike..Yes eBay is worthless...Their $20,000 protection is a joke..I bought a vehicle once and was nothing like advertised..They finally did pay me $200 but then kept $25 as a processing fee....I did get to leave the seller a feedback though and it was a woman and they finally kicked her off eBay...Feedback was...WHOREHOUSE OPERATION/TAKE YOUR MONEY/SCREW YOU/ NEXT EBAYER PLEASE..I even entered it in a contest on eBay as the worst/best feedback you could recieve or that you gave or something like that....
Old 04-20-2007, 02:46 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

There seems to always be a problem on ebay when paying with something different than paypal, i refuse to buy there unless the sellers accept paypal, because you have more recourse to get your money back. I have only had one bad experience with ebay )and using paypal)and as 454 says they gave me back my money except $25.00.

Mike you didn't say does this person still have ads on ebay today?, if so we can all badmouth him on his ask a question.

Zip.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:53 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Or every time he lists an item hit the buy it now or bid $500 on something worth $5...if you don't have at least 6 accounts on eBay your out numbered...with all those accounts so what if the scammer leaves you a bad feedback...People are so gullible they will let you bid on their stuff with the worst possible feedback you could ever have...When they allow someone with bad feedbacks to bid I usually do not bid at all cause the bad feedback guy does not care if he is running up the auction as he is not really buying anyway....Another reason I am a snipe bidder...
Old 04-20-2007, 03:47 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

O'k i ran his #'s on ebay, he's listed as a power seller with over 1500 sales but also some neg. feedback, 7 in fact for the last yr. 3 in 6 mos. 1 also being a hood. He also has 54 items for sale at this time.
Hey Mike i think it's time you left bad feed back he seems to refute those pretty quick, from readi about 10 of his feed back pages.

jusy my .02

Zip.
Old 04-20-2007, 05:00 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default scam

hey guys thanks for the help maybe we can make it very uncomfortable to sell stuff on ebay on the mention hood the arrival date was longer than 60 days so i cant leave a bad feed back according to ebay so im screwed there but i am going to go to every item he is selling and ask him will he screw you like he did me on the item? and every "customer/bidder" im going to send them a email where ever possible and "enlighten them" on his dealings with me ive spoken to ebay and they are going to do something probably give him a star or something anyway if we all bum rush him on his "parts for sale" he might get it also he never answers his phone but i call it at least 10 times a day and leave a "nice" message on it next im going to go back to the post office and re file the paper work on "scammers" also i need the other site you guys have to report scammers as i got {i think} his actuall home address in maine so if i dont get my hood ill get something else out of him and yes he is married lol get it? thanks guys help me "get this scammer " as i will return the favor 10 fold! mike
Old 04-20-2007, 05:17 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

www.ic3.gov

Post a link to one of his ads, I am only to happy to go mess with him.
Old 04-20-2007, 05:33 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default scam

ty guys i knew i could count on you! now lets go mess with him lol mike p.s how do i do the link thing to one of his adds? reemember im a little slow on the comp stuff[ but i did go 171 mph saturday nite!]
Old 04-20-2007, 05:36 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Wow, did you stay at a Holiday Inn...lol

To post a link go to his ad, and copy the address like http://www.link.com
Then paste it in here....like this

http://forums.racingjunk.com/posting...e=reply&t=2640
Old 04-20-2007, 06:13 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

mikeaton, Ill help!!!! give us ph. # , or address , Ill call or bid, or anything I an to help WE MUST STICK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dAVID.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -