cant send sellars any question

Old 01-22-2010, 05:33 AM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

[quote="hollowayshotrods"] Jimbo, didn't want you to run and edit your post! You never give up being a smart ass do you? Jimbo, you have earned the respect of very few... Go ahead Jimbo, pop off with your arrogance.

You know what Rudy... opinions are like assholes... everybody has got one and yours stinks just as bad as mine does... so I don't need your respect.
You just have yourself a GREAT DAY... ok...? Jimbo
Old 01-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="DRTRCR22"]
Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Jimbo, didn't want you to run and edit your post! You never give up being a smart ass do you? Jimbo, you have earned the respect of very few... Go ahead Jimbo, pop off with your arrogance.

You know what Rudy... opinions are like assholes... everybody has got one and yours stinks just as bad as mine does... so I don't need your respect.
You just have yourself a GREAT DAY... ok...? Jimbo
Based on your posts Jim, I am begininng to think you have two- double the opinions and double the stink.

Scorp
Old 01-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Drtmod5
MASTER BUILDER

Some people just never learn!!
Old 01-23-2010, 07:19 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

And just what is it I am suppose to learn here Ham...? Something clever and useful I hope...?

and yeah Scorp... its called recycling... garbage in is garbage out, round and round it goes... with one exception... at least I can take it as well as dish it out, unlike most of you narcissistic morons who get your little feelers hurt so badly when somebody doesn't agree with your almighty pompus ass... ;D
Old 01-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default LOL

Originally Posted by DRTRCR22
It probably is confused and cannot compute due to all the dozens of typing and grammar errors you make just presenting your complaint... it does not understand jibberish...?

Calm down, slow down and be very careful to make sure you type correctly and use proper grammar, and it probably will work again.
I am not trying to be a smart-ass... I am just trying to point out a possible solution. Spelling and sentence structure is very important, I don't care what anyone says...
You're right Jim-

Spelling and sentence structure is correct. Thats why the verb should be "are" and not "is". Plural. Repeat after me Jr. Dolphin. Plural.

You make me laugh- and check your other post on the engine code thread.

You truly are brilliant.

Thanks as always.

Pompous Assfully Yours,

Scorp
Old 01-24-2010, 06:43 AM
Drtmod5
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by hambone82
Some people just never learn!!
Well, if you can't seem to figure it out on your own by now, I don't know what to tell you. You wouldn't like my answer anyway. I'm sure someone will chime in and put it in the correct terms for you to understand.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:28 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DRTRCR22
It probably is confused and cannot compute due to all the dozens of typing and grammar errors you make just presenting your complaint... it does not understand jibberish...?

Calm down, slow down and be very careful to make sure you type correctly and use proper grammar, and it probably will work again.
I am not trying to be a smart-ass... I am just trying to point out a possible solution. Spelling and sentence structure is very important, I don't care what anyone says...
DRTRCR. Why would you make a post like this on a guy asking for help? what constructive purpose does it serve? does it make you feel superior? :?