And Barry wants to DECREASE military spending......

Old 03-31-2009, 03:47 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default And Barry wants to DECREASE military spending......

https://www.usni.org/forthemedia/ChineseKillWeapon.asp
Old 03-31-2009, 05:18 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I have a question....with all the talk of WMD's and all that as being a reason for us going into IRAQ....why have we NOT done something about North Korea? Looks like that should be a primary concern
Old 03-31-2009, 06:14 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

We the People would be aghast at what goes on behind the black curtains in DC in regards to foreign 'relations' with our enemies. HOWEVER, BarryO will solve it ALL !
In My Humble Opinion, The USA needs to grow some balls in this regard and not let the Bastids Tread on U.S. ! Political correctness is literally killing U.S. !!
You attack or threaten U.S. you USED to fear what would happen. Not much of that going on any more..........Peace through superior firepower, NOT political Correctness
Old 03-31-2009, 07:57 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
I have a question....with all the talk of WMD's and all that as being a reason for us going into IRAQ....why have we NOT done something about North Korea? Looks like that should be a primary concern
Good :?: :?: , but the fact of the matter is that China supports North Korea, and China already owns a big chunk of the USA, and just the other day it was announced that China is buying up another big chunk of our national debt, this sellout started with the Bush adminstration, and is continueing with the Obama adminstration. Bottom line is that we owe China and we can't make them mad, so we lay off North Korea. We talk tuff and carry a bamboo stick. The only way North Korea can be corraled is if China steps in and that may never happen. North Korea can already wipe out Japan and with their medium range missle and can take out most of Alaska, sure we can shoot them down MAYBE :?: , but the bottom line is that we are afraid to die and they are not, just like the Musliums.

Copied from the most recent news 3/31/09

China recently surpassed Japan to become the largest holder of U.S. Treasury bonds, securities issued by Washington to help pay for its rising debts. Flush with the proceeds of its exports to overseas markets, China has accumulated nearly $2-trillion in foreign currency reserves, about two-thirds of it held in dollars.

Forgot to add, last week the owners of the new NY World trade center, signed it's first lease, it was a 41 yr lease, and it was with China for a Chinese Culture ctr. i think it takes up a whole floor.

JMO

Zip.