Aluminum Interior

Old 06-18-2008, 04:15 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

Default Aluminum Interior

Any of you guy's ever used Carls Aluminum Works out of Ohio :?: Seems very reasonable on prices.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:19 PM
I972Nova
EXPERT BUILDER

I havent used them but several people I know have with EXCELLENT results...

One of our local racers John Malaby used them and there are pics of the tin work on here http://www.i-race.net/malabyracing/ Click the link then goto 2007 season page....

Hope this helps...
Old 06-18-2008, 08:21 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

That Malibu is actually on Carl's webpage and looks really nice. I was going to have mine done locally but eveyone want's 2 or 3 times as much as carls and they don't look any nicer. heck I could by the bead rollers and dies from mittler and do it myself for what these guy's want. Think it might be worth the drive to Carl's or have it shipped to him and then pick it up when he's done. Think I'll have to look into that?
Old 06-19-2008, 05:52 AM
I972Nova
EXPERT BUILDER

I thought you meant buy a kit from Carl's... If it were me, I would order the kit and do it myself. It isnt that bad to do, just take your time and measure 2 or 3 times before you cut... MAKE TEMPLATES of everything out of cardboard or poster board...

JMO