AMP Late ModelsTravel Arkansas during June

Old 05-21-2008, 01:50 PM
pitprincess
CRAFTSMAN

Default AMP Late ModelsTravel Arkansas during June

Arkansas State Series Travels Arkansas during June!
AMP Series
www.ampseries.com

May 20, 2008

AMP Series- Super Late Model Action
Arkansas State Series Travels Arkansas during June!

AMP Double Dip Weekend
Beebe, Arkansas- June 6, 2008
www.beebespeedway.com

Central Arkansas- June 7, 2008
www.centralarkansasspeedway.com

AMP Late Model Twin 30’s
Batesville Speedway- June 13, 2008
www.batesvillemotorspeedway.net

I-30 Speedway- June 14, 2008
www.i-30speedway.com

I-30 Speedway- June 27-28 AMP & SUPR
www.i-30speedway.com

www.Ampseries.com
www.Suprracing.com

Make your plans now to be on the move in the month of June as the AMP Series, tours the Tracks in the Natural State!
Be prepared to meet rabid Late Model fans as we tour the Natural State during the month of June.

To learn more about the AMP Series log on to www.ampseries.com
AMP Series would like to thank our Marketing Partners and encourage all racer, fans and friends to visit with them during the 2008 race season.

AMP Series members/drivers that compete 80% during 2008 with paid membership will be able to have a chance of winning a 28 foot Lift Gate Stacker Trailer presented by Blue Ridge Trailers Inc of Canton, Texas. www.blueridgeliftgate.com

The “Official Graphics” of the AMP Series, www.racewrapz.com : Blue Ridge Trailers, Inc. www.blueridgeliftgate.com Team GRT, Larry Shaw Racing, Mike McNay DBA – SnapOn Tool’s, Smiley’s Racing Products, Hoosier Tire Southwest, Duralite Wheels, Wulff Pumps, Smith Towing, William Gould Racing, Race on Driving Experience, Kenny Morden Racing, Luvracin.com ,Clampedup.com, Realracingusa.com, Smith Towing and Recovery of Minden, La, The Contingency Connection, Raceceivers.com, GRT by Catman