Beware of "waynesworld154" Owensboro, Ky.!!! Big L

Old 06-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Scorp-

May the sun shine on your face & the wind be at your back... God's healing be with you as well. You are a gentleman & I can see you have done your homework here. I simply have forgotten & not looked back at the details 8 pages ago to decipher or care about this anymore. For me, it is very simple... I never trust angry people who come out swinging with both fists. FB 89 is emotional & disrespectful... from early on. Simply put, his attitude sucks. I do not need to examine each sentence to come to that conclusion. On the other hand, I like Wayne... he is a nice guy. He is level-headed, not bashing others, not acting like he is smarter than everyone. By defualt, I give credit to Wayne... just that simple. Fact is, it was Wayne who paid "13,500" for the car that FB 89 let him take away. If FB 89 was 100% legit in his compliants, that would make him a very POOR buisness man. Since he claims WE are all stupid "Red Necks", I would say he is pretty good at "pissing up a rope" on his own. Scooter
Old 06-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I still think they would both feel better if they met up somewhere and beat each other to a pulp.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:30 PM
sandyw
SHOW GUEST

[quote="Rigsby"]Scorp-

I never trust angry people who come out swinging with both fists. FB 89 is emotional & disrespectful... from early on. Simply put, his attitude sucks. I do not need to examine each sentence to come to that conclusion. On the other hand, I like Wayne... he is a nice guy. He is level-headed, not bashing others, not acting like he is smarter than everyone. By defualt, I give credit to Wayne... just that simple. Fact is, it was Wayne who paid "13,500" for the car that FB 89 let him take away. If FB 89 was 100% legit in his compliants, that would make him a very POOR buisness man. Since he claims WE are all stupid "Red Necks", I would say he is pretty good at "pissing up a rope" on his own. Scooter[/quote

Our family races with Wayne and he is a nice guy. I have also personally seen the note and there is no mention of $1,000.

After 202 posts on this subject it is safe to say that these two guys are never going to agree. They are like two pit bulls hanging on till their death.

Rigsby is right ... "If" Wayne was 1,000 short then FB89 should have never let that car go. Poor judgement on his part.
But what do I know I'm just another "Loser from KY" :wink:
Old 06-26-2009, 03:47 PM
sandyw
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: Simple warning to start with

Originally Posted by ajk
Stick to your guns FB89 seems like alot of undeserved BS has been fired your way!!!!
AJK...
FB89 has been dishing out his little one liner insults from day one. Wayne is the one who has had undeserved BS fired at him.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:20 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

I as many others have tried to aid in resolving this matter.

To date, no resolve in sight.

14+ pages of Nothing, for a disagreement over a misrepresented ad, a grand and a title.

TOTALLY REDICULIOUS!!!!!!! And Quite Embarrassing as well....

The crowd has been in attendence to observe the actions of FB & WW, The drama will not dissappear in the near future, if ever

Scrop summed it up quite well.

This is my last post on this thread.

This thread does not deserve another post.

ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:
Old 06-26-2009, 04:48 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

And this will be my last post on this thread,'' It seem's strange to me that FB89 brought someone here on his behalf, Now wayne has done the samething, :roll: :roll: :? :?

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/163312
Old 06-26-2009, 05:34 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I think I will bow out also , I came up with the only possible solution but I think it might be unsolvuble, ,,good luck to you both,,,,Paul
Old 06-27-2009, 06:16 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

hell i chimed in looong time ago then seen there might be an end then herd the perverbial toilet flush that a way hell then yall realised i one of then redneck trailer trash types who has rusty crusty cars but mopar to piss up rope you gotta have big d--k and a rain coat must agree with tod slug fest winner gets what he beleives is owed to him but thats red eck way ( by the way necks red cause race a-mods dont have hoods to shade it when in pits)
Old 06-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by maniac
I think I will bow out also , I came up with the only possible solution but I think it might be unsolvuble, ,,good luck to you both,,,,Paul

Right you are Paul, that solution seemed fair to me. I reckon I am out too. As Mopar quoted to me on a PM... "this thread could go on & on if we let it" Scooter
Old 06-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

There is a thread on a board I used to read several years ago that has been going on since MAY 3 2006(I just checked LOL) two guys arguing. It isn't a caseof one owing the other money...it is a WHO IS BETTER type of argument. They are arguing over two professional bodybuilders....both of which have retired since the argument began.Neither one has budged yet. LMAO It is 1701 pages!!!! :lol: