just wanted to say I'm sorry for enjoying my hobby

Old 04-17-2012, 07:14 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: just wanted to say I'm sorry for enjoying my hobby

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by macks01
I wanted to say thank you to all my friends on RJ for all the interesting cars and bikes I have enjoyed looking at and the trade offers I've had over the last few years...blake09 which is my son and macks01 which would be me have been barred from putting any of our cars on any longer since a hobby has now been deemed a buisness..so fella"s if your having too much fun doing what you love be careful....this is a great social site and the car guy's have been a lot of help over the years..again if we offended anyone I'm sorry.........................
stamped !!!...this post makes no sense to me..and sounds like another throw off on the Site...which all you know Highly Pisses me off.

State your actual case Mack..I assure you PJ (owner of RJ) has no issues coming in the forum and explaining stuff such as this....just curious I haven't looked at your adds but do you pay honor payments ?

scratch the above I just looked at yours numerous ads on your high dollar Hobby cars that just happened to be for sale...you been around since 2004 and ain't paid 1 penny toward a single Honor payment ????why Mack ?? ....I call Bullchit and If I were the owner of the site I would call you up on this also....looks like another somebody trying to get something for nothing and shouting foul when someone calls Bullchit on it....again just My Opinion

hint :
take it to e-bay

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THANKS BRIAN !!!
Old 04-17-2012, 07:21 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bobr
I wanted to say thank you to all my friends on RJ for all the interesting cars and bikes I have enjoyed looking at and the trade offers I've had over the last few years...blake09 which is my son and macks01 which would be me have been barred from putting any of our cars on any longer since a hobby has now been deemed a buisness..so fella"s if your having too much fun doing what you love be careful....this is a great social site and the car guy's have been a lot of help over the years..again if we offended anyone I'm sorry.........................
I just went and look at the ads he has running right now, and if its just a hobby, I wish I could afford to have a hobby like his:

1937 Ford coupe
1940 Ford coupe
1954 Vette
1965 Vette
1971 Chevy Nova

-all high dollar cars. And those are just the ones he has for sale! I wonder what he has in his garage for play toys? :?

Me Too :!: :!:

Mark
Old 04-17-2012, 09:12 PM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by bjuice
stamped !!!...this post makes no sense to me..and sounds like another throw off on the Site...which all you know Highly Pisses me off.

State your actual case Mack..I assure you PJ (owner of RJ) has no issues coming in the forum and explaining stuff such as this....just curious I haven't looked at your adds but do you pay honor payments ?

scratch the above I just looked at yours numerous ads on your high dollar Hobby cars that just happened to be for sale...you been around since 2004 and ain't paid 1 penny toward a single Honor payment ????why Mack ?? ....I call Bullchit and If I were the owner of the site I would call you up on this also....looks like another somebody trying to get something for nothing and shouting foul when someone calls Bullchit on it....again just My Opinion

hint :
take it to e-bay
We still haven't been told what is RJ's policy on how many cars can you sell before they classify you as a dealer.
Can you get the answer for us bjuice?
Old 04-18-2012, 05:01 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I think this ad reflects the problem. 23 vehicles for sale in 1 ad!

http://www.racingjunk.com/Other/2493...N-HARLEYS.html

Now I know the difference between a "hobby" and a "business" and when you have a building with the name Hotrods N Harleys on the front, I do believe that falls into the "business" category! :roll:

Of course just googling the number on the ad, comes up with 2 business names!

http://kool-rides.net/Home.html

You also forgot to mention the RJ name "vette54" which curiously has a lot of the same cars you have in your other ads??

Brian I call Bullchit too!! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-19-2012, 06:48 AM
macks01
SHOW GUEST

I would like to say that I don't have to defend myself on here but I will take a moment to say that I have not sold a car for cash on this site since I started posting I have however made some interesting trades..I have a retired friend who will deliver or pickup for me for the extra cash to help him. I do have nice cars and they are too pricey for the average guy but when you trade for them and I get them back here to find out I have to redo them to make them safe or look like they are supposed to, it costs a ton of money....so like my friends say I am a collector since I don't sell many and when I do it is on ebay......I love goofing around on here and have made a lot of friends but as in life there is a lot of people who hate and I'm just not one of them
Old 04-19-2012, 06:59 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

To answer your question Brian, No honor payments made by ''Mack'' :!: :!: And he is listed as a Dealer not club like the rest of us so i don't see a problem with RJ, I sent PJ a message to come over and explain this problem to ''Mack'' :!: :!:

Mark
Old 04-19-2012, 08:41 AM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
To answer your question Brian, No honor payments made by ''Mack'' :!: :!: And he is listed as a Dealer not club like the rest of us so i don't see a problem with RJ, I sent PJ a message to come over and explain this problem to ''Mack'' :!: :!:

Mark
Good. Maybe when PJ gets here he can finally explain their dealer listing policy.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:26 AM
macks01
SHOW GUEST

Default I wonder if you trade

I have never done any selling on RJ just a few trades and I usally get my behind burned but it keeps my guys busy lol....I am a car guy and have had a lot of fun on here talking and trying to buy from some of the other members.I also didn't know honor payments applied to trades so I'm guilty I guess also to set the record straight I have a salvage business and have to have a dealers license but these older cars are mine and are are represented by me for me.........thanks for your time
Old 04-20-2012, 07:39 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: I wonder if you trade

I have never done any selling on RJ just a few trades and I usally get my behind burned but it keeps my guys busy lol....I am a car guy and have had a lot of fun on here talking and trying to buy from some of the other members.I also didn't know honor payments applied to trades so I'm guilty I guess also to set the record straight I have a salvage business and have to have a dealers license but these older cars are mine and are are represented by me for me.........thanks for your time
no problem Mack its a dead issue in my book,,,pretty self explanatory cut and dry.....nothing personal for sure...happy selling.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "