MICHEAL ANTHONY SCAM

Old 11-28-2007, 04:57 PM
bbms1000
JOURNEYMAN

Default A little Heated

I have to Appollagize for my actions, these kind of people steam me. I am old school and some of these people need a good Kicking. I have never been scammed before , I am an honest hard working person and know what it is to earn money. Maybe we need to turn these people around and find them a job. I would never dream of scamming someone out of money, maybe I am just to trust worthy. It is the way I was raised, work Hard and be honest. So again I have to appollagize for my actions to everyone on this site because it has braught me plenty of pleasure and deals as well as sales. Sorry again for my tempor. 8)
Old 11-28-2007, 05:04 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

glad you saw we are on the same side..i can assure you topsportsman as well as any mod or admin hates scammers as much as anyone...Tom like the rest of us must shoot straight to people on how things must be in order to combat these scammers...i understand your frustration..
good luck recoverying your loss.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-28-2007, 05:24 PM
placecraft1
APPRENTICE

Default Re: A little Heated

Originally Posted by bbms1000
I have to Appollagize for my actions, these kind of people steam me. I am old school and some of these people need a good Kicking. I have never been scammed before , I am an honest hard working person and know what it is to earn money. Maybe we need to turn these people around and find them a job. I would never dream of scamming someone out of money, maybe I am just to trust worthy. It is the way I was raised, work Hard and be honest. So again I have to appollagize for my actions to everyone on this site because it has braught me plenty of pleasure and deals as well as sales. Sorry again for my tempor. 8)
Everyone feels the same way about assclowns that scam, just need to stick together and post all info so he can get caught and he will.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:45 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Does anyone know anything about this creep getting arrested? I read it on another post and would like to know if it is true. I sure hope so.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:49 AM
markdog
SHOW GUEST

Default HE WAS ARRESTED AND RELEASED

I RECEIVED A REFUND TODAY FROM HIM. ANYONE ELSE HEAR ANYTHING?
Old 01-21-2008, 12:59 PM
suzycuda
APPRENTICE

Has Michael Anthony really been arrested?Does anyone know for certain?I sure hope he has...Thanks suzycuda
Old 02-13-2008, 03:28 PM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

Default Michael Anthony scam

Any news on Mr. Anthony..............anyone?

RT
Old 02-14-2008, 06:14 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

As I said on another post, He has been arrested, charged and released on bail. The postal inspector said it could take months to finally get him in jail. Until then he is still out there so be careful.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:45 AM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

Default Michael Anthony scam

Just received this message from the US Postal Inspector........

"Michael Aviles was arrested on Jan 12 in Fort Lauderdale for grand theft
auto. He is still sitting in jail. We're waiting for the state attorney
in Florida to present charges against him and then we'll have our turn."

Maybe justice WILL prevail!!!!! :!:
Old 10-29-2011, 11:27 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

at it again??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -