MICHEAL ANTHONY SCAM

Old 11-26-2007, 10:45 AM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

Default Michael Anthony Scam

This guy just got me too for a LOT of money. Does ANYONE know who he is or how to get hold of him? Please reply to me at [email protected] or call me at 859-624-1469. If I can find who he is, I will have a warrant issued for his arrest, and I will spend WHATEVER it takes to put him away.

:evil:
Old 11-26-2007, 01:00 PM
placecraft1
APPRENTICE

Does not look like this assclown is slowing up.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:40 PM
floritejoe
APPRENTICE

Default Re: Michael Anthony Scam

Originally Posted by DrL88
This guy just got me too for a LOT of money. Does ANYONE know who he is or how to get hold of him? Please reply to me at [email protected] or call me at 859-624-1469. If I can find who he is, I will have a warrant issued for his arrest, and I will spend WHATEVER it takes to put him away.

:evil:
Here is the phone # he gave me last week...954-376-6670
Old 11-26-2007, 02:22 PM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

He won't answer that number. It's the same number he gave me, but he hasn't got the guts to answer it. He told me his name is Michael Aviles, but again, he's too chicken to give his real name and talk to anybody like a man. I'll find him.....................rest assured.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:24 PM
placecraft1
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by DrL88
He won't answer that number. It's the same number he gave me, but he hasn't got the guts to answer it. He told me his name is Michael Aviles, but again, he's too chicken to give his real name and talk to anybody like a man. I'll find him.....................rest assured.
My friend BBMS1000 says the same thing, he keeps calling and no freaken answer, any new leads post them up for everyone.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:35 PM
vegafunnycar
SHOW GUEST

i live in south florida and i caught the last of a crime stopper ad on tv.
they were looking for a guy and girl,one of the guys alias's was michael anthony.from his picture he looked like he was in his early twentys.
i also think the cops were looking for him in broward co.
good luck.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:22 PM
bbms1000
JOURNEYMAN

Default SCUM Bag of the EARTH !!!!!

If this man was any kind of a man he would come forth??? Micheal Anothony or who ever you are?? I can't WAIT!!, grow some BALLS, don't think I will quit, I was just in Florida looking for you, I will get more time SOON to find YOU, there is not a ROCK big enough for YOU to hide under. EDITED TRUST me!!!! I am not the only one at this time, YOUR DONE!!!!!! I'll be watching you when you least expect it , EDITED Watching!!!!!! BBMS1000 COME GET YOU SOME !!!!!!!!!!! NEVER again, EDITED If you have ANY BALLS. My number is Homeor cellI guess you already have them don't YOU ????? GET GONE Before any of US Honest people find YOU?????/ Better luck in your NEXT life!!!!!!!!! Matthew YOU have my numbers NUTLESS !!!!!! Make it right or PAY for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Guys, you need to be careful here. In every State in the Union if you threaten bodily harm to someone you can be found guilty of assault. I have removed offending statements from the above post which was in conflict with RJ's terms and conditions for posting.

George
Old 11-28-2007, 12:28 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by vegafunnycar
they were looking for a guy and girl,one of the guys alias's was michael anthony.from his picture he looked like he was in his early twentys.
good luck.
Was this the kid?

Old 11-28-2007, 09:42 AM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

He got me for $1200 last week. He was suppposed to send me a new Richmond 6 speed trans COD but after checking with UPS (supposedly) he said it would delay his receipt of funds for too long, so I went ahead and sent him a $1200 deposit, with the balance to be paid COD upon receipt of the trans.

This guy HAS to be stopped. My local Law Enforcement agency has all the details on my failed transaction and they are working on it. I will share any information I have for anything anyone else has.

[email protected]
Old 11-28-2007, 12:30 PM
vegafunnycar
SHOW GUEST

[quote="topsportsman1"]
Originally Posted by vegafunnycar
good luck.
Was this the kid?

\/quote]

i'm not sure,i had just caught his mugshot at the last second.
i'll keep an eye out for his azz.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -