it's boomin' tonight!

Old 05-19-2013, 07:27 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by outlaw256
not me ,im hooked on my pain meds....lol
lol..Outlaw you ain't aint right...lMAO...wonder would would happen if I put a couple of those in the fuel cell ?

you would find my hand in your fuel cell!!!!! lol
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 05-19-2013, 08:46 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Swiley383
I had planed on going to the good guys show in Nashville today. Lots of rain last night and it looked like rain this morning it has not rained. Now I get to yard work. I will try to go in the morning.
What's up Swiley. Me and familys been in Piegon Forge all weekend. Just got home midnight. I been looking for a Cabin style place up there for a while. Think I have found one. we like it.

:lol:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-20-2013, 09:11 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Wow... I missed you guys this weekend. Charlie Sheen, Nitrous, Cocaine, "5.00" 1/8's, cabins in the woods, all we need now is.... never mind... that is good enough.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:53 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Bjuice I saw those pictures looks like a nice place to kickback and enjoy some time away. I took my nephew to the good guys show on sunday (he had never seen a flat head) saw some nice cars watched the auto cross.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:55 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Bjuice I saw those pictures looks like a nice place to kickback and enjoy some time away. I took my nephew to the good guys show on sunday (he had never seen a flat head) saw some nice cars watched the auto cross.
Thanks its a foreclosure we been looking over 1 year.. I have made the offer got to wait 15 days before offer can be accepted..Cross our fingers..TVA credit Union will consider it the same as a primary residence since its out of state..2nd home..2.50% APR..

can't beat that almost Free money...many BEARS are seen in that area..the name of the street is BEAR Mountain lane...lol

Old 05-20-2013, 01:25 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

That is killer rate! The hard part will be the 15 days of wondering GOOD LUCK! With all the bears around might need to go ahead and get that AR10 just in case. I hope it works out it hard to beat the Smokies there is so many things to see.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:16 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

That is killer rate! The hard part will be the 15 days of wondering GOOD LUCK! With all the bears around might need to go ahead and get that AR10 just in case. I hope it works out it hard to beat the Smokies there is so many things to see.
Lol you got that right...that 5.56 would piss him off...I would hate to take him on with the 5.56 ...maybe if he was walking at 75 yards out and I could put a 30rd magazine in him before he got to close and hope it hit a vital organ......I got some 45 grain frag rounds that would light His big a$$ up with that 5.56....I thing I will stay with the 12 gauge pump with 000 buck and Slugs for this Big Guy.
now that AR-10 would Knock his Big Berry eatin Butt back in the cave for sure...lol...

Old 05-25-2013, 06:33 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

While we are talking ARs do you have any experience with the 6.8 spec or 458 socon I keep seeing them on gunbroker. I think I read an article on the 6.8 a year or so back but I don't remember much about it I believe it was a write up on how many different chamberings there were for the AR platform.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:37 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

I would keep with the slugs too sure would not want a500+ lbs bear POed and headed toward me at full speed.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:36 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Any body going to the hot rod reunion at Beech bend in a couple weeks? I don't think I will be able to make again this year heading to Florida on Friday. We will not be back until the weekend of the reunion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -