**DO NOT BUY FROM KENTUCKY SPEED & PERFORMANCE**

Old 02-04-2010, 11:56 AM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Address the facts and the proof that's been posted Dwight. You're a crook....your feedback here and eBay proves it. Where's your proof? You were paid...and stole the money. This place has nothing on YB an I came out on top there, LOL. I can handle my own. I assure you
Old 02-04-2010, 11:59 AM
kyspeedparts
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by TwinFoggerSBC
I'm on YB every day given them idiots hell.....for being wrong. The facts are clear and I'll make sure this thread stays alive and I make sure Kentucky Speed and Performance loses business.
So I guess everything said on YB about you is a lie and your just mis-understood? I don't think so.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:16 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Dwight let's let this a$$clown just burnout like the rest, All the scammers just like this one goes bye bye, Like Chris said this isn't YB we know how to handle scammers like you :!: :!: Hey Dwight you might want to check with the police up there he might be charged with attempted fraud :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 02-04-2010, 12:19 PM
kyspeedparts
CRAFTSMAN

Mopart1968...Sounds good to me!
Old 02-04-2010, 12:49 PM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by kyspeedparts
I'm on YB every day given them idiots hell.....for being wrong. The facts are clear and I'll make sure this thread stays alive and I make sure Kentucky Speed and Performance loses business.
So I guess everything said on YB about you is a lie and your just mis-understood? I don't think so.
Everything like what? That I owed someone $150 and he has received his $150? I made things right, go ask the guy if I owe him. He will tell you no, now what about you and the $3320 you stole? You put it into your bank acct and never refunded or sent what you were paid for. Whats hard to understand?
Old 02-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Everything like what? That I owed someone $150 and he has received his $150? I made things right, go ask the guy if I owe him. He will tell you no, now what about you and the $3320 you stole? You put it into your bank acct and never refunded or sent what you were paid for. Whats hard to understand?
So have you provided him with what he has asked for?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-04-2010, 01:01 PM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Dwight where is the $3320? Quick questions. Were you sent $3320 and did you receieve it with no problems and deposit the money into your bank acct? Yes or No....did YOU send the parts you were paid for or refund the money? Yes or No....simple questions...simple answers...
I don't think that your being rude to people is helping your situation. I don't have anything to hide. As far as my feedback on eBay goes, we had over 1700 positive feedbacks with 1 negetive feedback up until May of last year when my father got sick. My father has sinced passed away. We have closed our store and there were several items that did not get shipped and we had several pissed off customers. The only reason it was closed was because I couldn't keep up with it and we sure as hell weren't making much money at it. ALL of them have either been refunded or have recieved parts since. I could have stiffed them, but chose to do the right thing. Yes, you did pay for those boxes through PayPal, and yes the money was deposited into our account along with about 1300.00 more. PayPal in turn, deducted the money from our account because of the dispute you did with your credit card company or your bank. I talked with PayPal 6-8 months ago about this. We did choose not to do business with you the second time, that's why we would have been screwed if we had sent the boxes. You had one intention and one intention only....TO SCREW US. I have requested some very simple things from you to resolve this and you are the one "beating around the bush". If I owe you money and you want paid, then get me what I have asked for, period! There is over 100 pages about how you have screwed over more than one person on www.yellowbullet.com. I'm with Chris, go back to YB, LOOKS LIKE THEY REALLY LOVE YOUR THERE!!!
I am not on the internet looking for friends Dwight. I do not need the internet, you do remember that. The fact is, you keep making excuses and not providng any facts or proof while I have showed facts and provided proof. If Paypal took the money from your acct, then explain this which is from the email I received from Paypal.

Hello Jacob Harper,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account.
As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details

Seller's Name: Ketucky Speed & Performance, LLC
Seller's Email: [email protected]
Seller's Transaction ID: 58V43533SC866350C

Transaction Date: Jun 1, 2009
Transaction Amount: -$3,320.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 21V662725K513211V
Case Number: PP-718-326-974

Buyer's Transaction ID: 21V662725K513211V

So who is the liar here, you are Paypal. You have just been caught in a lie, do you really want to continue with this BS of yours or come clean Dwight? Explain please....how can Paypal take money out of your acct? When they had already told me that you took all the money from your acct. Stop with the BS and lies. If you chose not to do business with me why did you discuss buying the boxes with me and we go back and forth for about a week before you were paid? You keep on with the lies, lets cut the crap Dwight. Youre a liar and a crook, and I wont stop until everyone knows it and your business crumbles. Youre a thief and a scammer, the proof is here. There is others in this section who has said the same thing about Kentucky Speed and Performance. This is about you, and the facts are simple here. You were sent $3320 and you put it into your acct and never refunded or sent the parts you were paid for. Its that simple, that means youre a crook. The 1st time I bought anything from you, it was thru an Instant transfer which was debited from my bank acct, it wasnt thru a credit card transaction. Wheres any of your proof, we still havent seen it. I showed proof that I paid you and you stole the money and never sent the parts or refunded the money. You are on record as saying such....youre a crook. I need to start some ads with your same titles along with crooks so when people do a search they see my ads explaining the facts. I assure you, you stole from the wrong person Dwight.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Dwight where is the $3320? Quick questions. Were you sent $3320 and did you receieve it with no problems and deposit the money into your bank acct? Yes or No....did YOU send the parts you were paid for or refund the money? Yes or No....simple questions...simple answers...
I don't think that your being rude to people is helping your situation. I don't have anything to hide. As far as my feedback on eBay goes, we had over 1700 positive feedbacks with 1 negetive feedback up until May of last year when my father got sick. My father has sinced passed away. We have closed our store and there were several items that did not get shipped and we had several pissed off customers. The only reason it was closed was because I couldn't keep up with it and we sure as hell weren't making much money at it. ALL of them have either been refunded or have recieved parts since. I could have stiffed them, but chose to do the right thing. Yes, you did pay for those boxes through PayPal, and yes the money was deposited into our account along with about 1300.00 more. PayPal in turn, deducted the money from our account because of the dispute you did with your credit card company or your bank. I talked with PayPal 6-8 months ago about this. We did choose not to do business with you the second time, that's why we would have been screwed if we had sent the boxes. You had one intention and one intention only....TO SCREW US. I have requested some very simple things from you to resolve this and you are the one "beating around the bush". If I owe you money and you want paid, then get me what I have asked for, period! There is over 100 pages about how you have screwed over more than one person on www.yellowbullet.com. I'm with Chris, go back to YB, LOOKS LIKE THEY REALLY LOVE YOUR THERE!!!
I am not on the internet looking for friends Dwight. I do not need the internet, you do remember that. The fact is, you keep making excuses and not providng any facts or proof while I have showed facts and provided proof. If Paypal took the money from your acct, then explain this which is from the email I received from Paypal.

Hello Jacob Harper,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account.
As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

Transaction Details

Seller's Name: Ketucky Speed & Performance, LLC
Seller's Email: [email protected]
Seller's Transaction ID: 58V43533SC866350C

Transaction Date: Jun 1, 2009
Transaction Amount: -$3,320.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 21V662725K513211V
Case Number: PP-718-326-974

Buyer's Transaction ID: 21V662725K513211V

So who is the liar here, you are Paypal. You have just been caught in a lie, do you really want to continue with this BS of yours or come clean Dwight? Explain please....how can Paypal take money out of your acct? When they had already told me that you took all the money from your acct. Stop with the BS and lies. If you chose not to do business with me why did you discuss buying the boxes with me and we go back and forth for about a week before you were paid? You keep on with the lies, lets cut the crap Dwight. Youre a liar and a crook, and I wont stop until everyone knows it and your business crumbles. Youre a thief and a scammer, the proof is here. There is others in this section who has said the same thing about Kentucky Speed and Performance. This is about you, and the facts are simple here. You were sent $3320 and you put it into your acct and never refunded or sent the parts you were paid for. Its that simple, that means youre a crook. The 1st time I bought anything from you, it was thru an Instant transfer which was debited from my bank acct, it wasnt thru a credit card transaction. Wheres any of your proof, we still havent seen it. I showed proof that I paid you and you stole the money and never sent the parts or refunded the money. You are on record as saying such....youre a crook. I need to start some ads with your same titles along with crooks so when people do a search they see my ads explaining the facts. I assure you, you stole from the wrong person Dwight.
all that proves nothing! hard evidence isnt a copy and pasted email! you will get better results by backing off on the attitude, we like to help people but you came in guns a blazing and then it turns out you are no angel according to another website. by the way, post up some of those fake adds on RJ and see how fast you get kicked off, again this isnt YB.

Old 02-04-2010, 01:08 PM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by harbone66
He is a crook and a thief genius. There's no working with him. He knows what happened. He knows that my Bank called me before they would release the funds to Paypal(and Paypal called and emailed me too) so that I could verify that it was me who made the transaction before they released any funds because of the amount of the transaction. He knows that, and once I verified that with my bank....anyone with any kinda commen sense knows I cant call my bank and tell them anything because I authorized the transaction. To this day, Dwight tells me to call my bank(whom I no longer bank with) and file a dispute with them to get my money back. I have the proof thru PM where he sent me telling me to contact my bank and dispute it to get my money back as he says "people do it all the time", when thats ridiculous. He received the money, and deposited it into his acct...why on earth would I try to scam the bank when I authorized the transaction. Theres nothing I can tell my bank, they called me to verify that I made the transaction so once they did that and I verified it there was no disputing the charge. Dwight is a crook, and thats the bottomline. The facts are clear here, you guys can ignore them but I wont. I will make sure his business suffers as a result of him stealing from me. He PMs me and tells me to dispute it with my bank some months later, is he kidding? He is a crook, the bank shouldnt have to give me the money the person who stole it should.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
He is a crook and a thief genius. There's no working with him. He knows what happened. He knows that my Bank called me before they would release the funds to Paypal(and Paypal called and emailed me too) so that I could verify that it was me who made the transaction before they released any funds because of the amount of the transaction. He knows that, and once I verified that with my bank....anyone with any kinda commen sense knows I cant call my bank and tell them anything because I authorized the transaction. To this day, Dwight tells me to call my bank(whom I no longer bank with) and file a dispute with them to get my money back. I have the proof thru PM where he sent me telling me to contact my bank and dispute it to get my money back as he says "people do it all the time", when thats ridiculous. He received the money, and deposited it into his acct...why on earth would I try to scam the bank when I authorized the transaction. Theres nothing I can tell my bank, they called me to verify that I made the transaction so once they did that and I verified it there was no disputing the charge. Dwight is a crook, and thats the bottomline. The facts are clear here, you guys can ignore them but I wont. I will make sure his business suffers as a result of him stealing from me. He PMs me and tells me to dispute it with my bank some months later, is he kidding? He is a crook, the bank shouldnt have to give me the money the person who stole it should.
good luck then...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -