Where's all the 'Bus' drivers ??

Old 05-09-2010, 07:35 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
It will never be the same again, Certain Mods want's certain people gone from here because their phone kept ringing off the hook :!: Yeah Right :roll: :roll: That happened like i am millionaire :!: :!: Some have moved over to YB under different names, I just check in from time to time because i spent my money to be on this site :!: :!: I would hate for the Mod to have to by a new phone because the ringer quit :!: :!: To answer the question ''Memracing'' was banned from here for a short period of time for speaking his mind :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Mark you should not forget to take your meds every day,you're delusional.And no one was banned from here.Mark you really should find a job or some thing.

:P
Old 05-09-2010, 07:44 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I have a job 5 day's a week at a dealership, and nights in my shop. Only meds i take is for my heart condition. JMO Mark Arnold
Old 05-09-2010, 09:14 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Every word mark said above is true. no more than 2 minutes after I sent harbone 66 a pm explaining why everybody on this forum left , you banned me for about an hour before reinstating me . pretty coinsidental that this happens right after a pm that included you (tom) in less than a favorable lite with the tone of your pm's to members here that you banned me. TOM, MAYBE ITS YOU THAT NEED TO SAY ON THE MED'S NOT MARK. JMO , MIKE . :wink:
Old 05-09-2010, 09:25 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Originally Posted by mopar1968
It will never be the same again, Certain Mods want's certain people gone from here because their phone kept ringing off the hook :!: Yeah Right :roll: :roll: That happened like i am millionaire :!: :!: Some have moved over to YB under different names, I just check in from time to time because i spent my money to be on this site :!: :!: I would hate for the Mod to have to by a new phone because the ringer quit :!: :!: To answer the question ''Memracing'' was banned from here for a short period of time for speaking his mind :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold

Mark you should not forget to take your meds every day,you're delusional.And no one was banned from here.Mark you really should find a job or some thing.

:P
more of the crappy aditude we have come to know. :roll:
Old 05-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

well I can back Mike's story, he sent me a PM that stated what had happened and was very specific in its tone and then he could not get on the forum for at least an hour. he sent me a few emails during that time and I had no problem getting on the forum during that period. now was it just a coincidence?? I really dont know but it was very strange... :?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-09-2010, 11:36 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

I have always been somebody who will stick up for my friends, and mopar 1968 is one hell of a good man and would help almost anybody, who needed it and that is a fact!!!!!

from one of the other marks on this site
Old 05-09-2010, 01:37 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I have been banned from a couple of forums over the years and every time it wasn't just the inability to get on the forum...When I tried to log in a message would come on screen telling me that I had been banned and it gave a reason.
Maybe different forum software but I would think if he were "banned" it would have said it.

JMO

I got banned from one forum 4 minutes after I joined...Only made 1 post. :lol:
Old 05-09-2010, 01:50 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
I have been banned from a couple of forums over the years and every time it wasn't just the inability to get on the forum...When I tried to log in a message would come on screen telling me that I had been banned and it gave a reason.
Maybe different forum software but I would think if he were "banned" it would have said it.

JMO

I got banned from one forum 4 minutes after I joined...Only made 1 post. :lol:
IT DID ! It said you have been banned from this forum. during this time chris was able to get on & off with no problem. I WAS SINGLED OUT!
Old 05-09-2010, 01:58 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well sound's like it is coming together where the problem is with this forum :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold

Old 05-09-2010, 02:09 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

X2. OH & NO MED'S IN USE HERE. :!: :!:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -