nobody selling

Old 01-08-2009, 11:37 AM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

Wow can you all smell that rotten Apple.............
Old 01-08-2009, 11:37 AM
KKC
JOURNEYMAN

hilldale,

You want to talk about the finishing touches on the destruction of this nation? Well then, you have have to start with the Democrats, NOT the Republicans!

First off, for the first time in the history of this country, the Democrats have blind-sided the American people by nominating and electing a NON-NATURAL-BORN-CITIZEN, Barrack Obama, who was born in SOMOLIA to parents who where residents of Somolia at the time of his birth. I know that you are going to say that it is because his mother was an American citizen, but thats where the deception comes in. Acording to US law, an American Citizen CAN NOT posess dual citizenship, which means that if you become a citizen of another country, any country, you relinguish your citizenship in the US, so that any children you bear are citizens of that new country, NO MATTER WHAT, NO EXCEPTIONS!! Barracks mother could return to the US and have her citizenship reinstated, but that doesn't change Barrack's status. Barrack Obama was born to Somolian parents at the time of his birth so his election to the Presidency of the US is illegal and unconstitutional. Just ask to see Barrack Obama's birth certificate, that he won't show to anybody!

Next you talk about capitol gains.

The reason the banks are in trouble is because the likes of Billary Clinton, James Earl Carter, Nancy "Stretch" Polosi, Ted "Sleeper" Kennedy, Al "The Bore" Gore and the rest of the Democratic Party, who have been pushing the Banks to loan money to people, for the purpose of buying a home, who can not afford to buy homes in the first place! For the past 28 years these people have been screaming that every citizen should own a home no matter weather or not they have the ability to pay for that home! Now that the banks are at their limits of lending and on the verge of collapse, these same people are now just pointing their fingers at the Republicans and blaming the for this crisis, just like the Democrats always do!

And then, you blame the Republicans for the potential demise of the US auto industry? That makes a whole lot of sense! Since when is it the responsibility of the government to control and/or oversee private business? Answer: NEVER!! Its up to the individual companies to plan for their own futures, not the government! If the US car makers fail, well thats their own fault by not staying on top their game. I agree that its not good for our country if they fail, but they are private businesses and if they fail, so be it! The government isn't comming to bail any of us normal American citizens out of poor planning and financial circumstances, nor should the government bail out poorly run businesses!

Stop believing what the mainstream media is trying to blow up your butt and start looking at the facts, especially before you start ridiculing anyone else!
Old 01-08-2009, 11:42 AM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

KKC , SIR you made my good eye tear up... THANK YOU for taking the time to be a good American Patriot.
Rush is right
P.S. I put the last part in for good measure. ('')
Old 01-08-2009, 04:03 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default american patriot

Originally Posted by TopspeedLowet
KKC , SIR you made my good eye tear up... THANK YOU for taking the time to be a good American Patriot.
Rush is right
P.S. I put the last part in for good measure. ('')
yeah your a real american you and that other moron kkc. i think both of you are recovering addicts. please leave this country and go live in one of those 3rd world countrys. most of us real american patriots dont want that. hey just think free market man wow.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:39 PM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: american patriot

Originally Posted by hilldale
Originally Posted by TopspeedLowet
Rush is right
P.S. I put the last part in for good measure. (':D')
yeah your a real american you and that other moron kkc. i think both of you are recovering addicts. please leave this country and go live in one of those 3rd world countrys. most of us real american patriots dont want that. hey just think free market man wow.
You must have just had one to many big drink's of Kool Aid in your day. (Jim Jones)
Sorry you are so miserable.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:39 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

mmmmm....this'll be interesting....... 8)
Old 01-09-2009, 02:47 PM
quick8dragster07
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: capitol gains

Originally Posted by hilldale
Originally Posted by Rigsby
I hear you all... "I want 25,000 but trade value is 35,000" UHHH, WHAT??? How about this... two guys trade thier cars because it is a good deal to both parties & everyone is happy. Instead of: "I am going to ask for cash to boot because I don'y have any".... give me a break... it is arrogant. If the seller needs money, SELL THE DAMN CAR & don't offer to trade.

Slomo- lets talk about some parts... I need some. If i can help you, I will buy from you. As I said in an earlier thread, I have saved up some Summit cards, but they only go so far. I would rather support racers here than @ the big Retail giants.

Double "D"... you are funny... always workin' a slam on good ol' BARRY. I like that... because i cannot stand HIM. Many people will be dissapointed about his empty promises a year or so from now... even black folks. They will still have bills, have to pay thier mortgages, & BARRY will raise thier taxes & squeeze them more. God forbid they sell thier house while he is in office, Capital gains will kill them too. oh yeah, its commin' BARRY"S RATH OF BS & SMOKE-SCREENS. Hang on!!
excuse me what capitol gains do you think you have., theres no capitol left . your confused.. the capitolists took that over the last 8 years. with the country in the mess its in. you would want to raise the capitol gains tax because noone is moving anyway. then cut elsewhere. sorry just a masters in economist giving the facts. p.s its about balance the country went to far to the right into staunch capitolism, and everyone is getting the red white and blue d--k jammed up there a--s. this is america people ,regulate the staunch pigs in this country (the owners) to stop scimming off the pie to much with there deals and bonuses. it does not mean you cant get rich. man o man...

Ha, thats like Freddy and Fannie, right? Listen to the democrats telling the American public there was no problems (they where the oversight committee) with the loans these idiots where buying up, and then bailed out two years later saying it's pres Bush's fault.. You're the idiot for believing big government is the solution... Ask the Cubans how much they like their communist run country, and thats the answer you will be facing by saying the government is the solution to everything. No, I say NOBAMA, and NO COMMUNISM IN 2009! Stop Nazi Pelosi and her gang of thugs with out of control spending in their eyes before it's to late people!
Old 01-09-2009, 03:15 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

Man, I guess I will go to a political forum and talk racing!!!
This is like going to a fight and a hockey game breaks out.
POLITICALJUNK.COM
Old 01-09-2009, 04:58 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Hey 482 let me know where the political forum is so i check up on the racin' topics. I'm waiting...
Old 01-09-2009, 05:41 PM
iowackers
SHOW GUEST

Default Car talk???

OK. This is off the current topic but back on the original topic. I am trying to sell my '68 Camaro SS 350. I know these are tough economic times. If it sells, OK. If not, OK. Anyway, I am asking 18,950. I am more than willing to trade straight up for a 4th generation Trans Am WS6 worth the same. Am I asking too much?? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and back on topic :lol:

By the way, Dem or Rep; All are politicians. :roll:

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/13667...RO-SS-350.html

Scott

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -