member 666

Old 02-05-2013, 11:33 AM
APPRENTICE

Default arrow

you put your sick of this crap? why you got on here and started it? i know your lien about intake i bought new and used it, post pics. like i said and everyone will know its for a talldeck by how thick the flange is where runners are. right? you had welded by vavle cover rail you told me. you should of called me before ever touching because i had shipping ins. on it..... if it did get damage in shipping how that put on me???? how about this you post pics on here and if people think i did you wrong yes will buy back??? i lost money threw paypal and i paid shipping so i got $3000 after said and done, you ship them back and i will give you that back too??? if its junk i think you would jump on that
Old 02-12-2013, 12:59 AM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Default Re: arrow

Originally Posted by 666
you put your sick of this crap? why you got on here and started it? i know your lien about intake i bought new and used it, post pics. like i said and everyone will know its for a talldeck by how thick the flange is where runners are. right? you had welded by vavle cover rail you told me. you should of called me before ever touching because i had shipping ins. on it..... if it did get damage in shipping how that put on me???? how about this you post pics on here and if people think i did you wrong yes will buy back??? i lost money threw paypal and i paid shipping so i got $3000 after said and done, you ship them back and i will give you that back too??? if its junk i think you would jump on that
my opinion , a buyer mods or repairs (????) a part without contacting the seller first . he accepted the parts and got no right to bitch or ask for a refund .
Old 02-07-2014, 05:12 PM
chuck408
SHOW GUEST

Default 580 bbc

I wish I would have looked at this part of RJ before I bought the 580. He lied about the amount of run time on it. It had 6 collapsed pistons and anywhere from .006-.013 wall to piston clearance. I have contacted him with no success. I asked for the money to buy pistons and to pay for the boring of the block. He denied and refused to do anything. I have the pistons in my trailer for when we do cross paths again at a track. Karma has a way of finding you, good or bad.