What converter are you running

Old 06-25-2011, 02:23 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hammertime
You all should do a search on FTI Converters ...

I just bought my first from him, you talk about over the top customer service ... he is tops in the converter business in that area ..oh and his converters seem to be prettty darn good
FTI has some really good converters. He has several in the top Pro Stock trucks right now. He also did a nice advertisment with us!
Old 06-25-2011, 05:42 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Default FTI Trans and converters

I bought a trans from FTI (1800hp) at a very nice price. I drove to Deland Fla from Palm Bay three weeks ago and picked up the trans and Justin who builds the converter told me to bring my converter, witch was from a trans that broke at the first of the year and he would cut it open for free and flush it and check it. I was there for about 2 hours and met Gerg's wife that was a total sweet hart and trans builder and everyone was every nice and helpful. I also bought a converter while i was there, custom made to the specs of the car and engine. The coverter was sent to me later and have not had a chance to run it yet as my engine is down. Justin called me back and said that him and Gerg talked and that if i was not happy with the coverter that they set up for me 9" that they would build me a 10" now who dose that.

The custmer service there is way over the top and they even called me back to see how trans was. I told Greg and Justin that the track was no good and very hot but the trans from what i could tell felt really good.

Justin works harder than any person know, this guy never stop working, talking on the phone, dealing with custmers walking in the door and building several coverters while i was there plus putting up with me in his way :lol:

Robert Fla