ford

Old 02-27-2007, 05:54 AM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

I agree completely .Just look at all the ads he posted today and R/J is doing nothing to stop him .Maybe its because not enough of the people he has ripped off have said something to R/J or they just prefer to take his large monthly payment and do nothing .To me it makes no difference if you make Honor payments or like this RIP OFF ARTIST make a large monthly payment R/J really needs to look into this matter cause turning your head & looking the otherway only leads to everyone loosing faith & confidence in R/J thinking that they Now are only out for the all mighty Dollar.I pay my yearly fees and I also pay my Honor payments .I have been A member for a Very long time and have seen the ups & downs on this site. I understand about groing pains & this site is no exception But the higher powers need to step up & address the problems with all the Scammers & Rip Off atists and not loose site of what this started out to be .Because it does seem to me like they are now chasing the all mighty Dollar and ignoring some major issues. :shock:

Just my 2cents but somethings really got to change if R/J wants to be A creditable site like it started out to be .
Old 02-27-2007, 06:07 AM
outlaw28
APPRENTICE

For that much $ i would be at his door step and get what was mine!!! Be the motor,$ , or a whole lotta skin and blood!!!!! :twisted: :shock: :lol:
Old 02-27-2007, 06:37 AM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

Maybe if everyone that has been Ripped off by Steve Ramage would contact R/J directly and post a complaint Maybe they might do something to stop him from selling on R/J until he has at least settled with them.
Just a thought but its worth a try .
Old 03-01-2007, 03:24 AM
ute351
JOURNEYMAN

still waiting steve you said u would ring me back man and still havent recieved any phone calls from u or shipper hope u not giving me the same old bullshit run around ha :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Old 03-07-2007, 02:16 AM
ute351
JOURNEYMAN

thanks steve i hope its true mate and u sent it
Old 03-07-2007, 10:58 AM
kmiller
SHOW GUEST

Default Deadbeat Scammers

You need to post in detailed how this lowlife scum sucking bottom dweller took your money, and a detailed disc. of his name and add. on this site every day.
There is only one thing worse than a scammer and thats a scammer who thinks he has gotten away with it. What comes around will! go around.
Time to start a skin the scammers club!!!!!!!!!!!

68 BBC Chevelle
Old 03-20-2007, 05:51 AM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

Hey Ute Can you give us an update :?: :?:
Old 03-21-2007, 05:23 AM
ute351
JOURNEYMAN

: :D
Old 03-21-2007, 05:55 AM
ute351
JOURNEYMAN

[
Old 03-21-2007, 10:23 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I'm not a right handed driver ( i have an Anglia with right hand drive), but not understanding your last 2 post.

Zip.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -