THE DEAF CPA

Old 06-13-2007, 11:24 AM
raz1056
APPRENTICE

Default THE DEAF CPA

A rich drug dealer had a deaf cpa, thinking if he couldn't hear there would be less chance of him knowing too much.

One day the druglord came up missing 12 million dollars, so he picked up his lawyer, because he knew sign language, and went to pay the cpa a visit.

He told his lawyer to ask the cpa about the missing money, the lawyer signed to the cpa and the cpa returned the sign. The druglord asked "what did he say" and the lawyer told him the cpa knew nothing about the money.

The druglord pulled out a pistol chocked it and put it to the cpa's head and told the lawyer "ask him again" which he did.
Nervously the cpa signed back again and told the lawyer it was buried in a metal box under the back porch. the lawyer was again asked "what did he say" the lawyer replied he said your not man enough to pull the trigger!

LAWYERS WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT THEM :twisted:
Old 06-13-2007, 01:42 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

That must have been my lawyer for sure...I will email this to him as I always like to harrass him with the lawyer jokes...Thanks.....Also I think my CPA will enjoy this one....
Old 06-13-2007, 01:51 PM
alscoupe
SENIOR BUILDER

I'd email to mine but the &*((*&%^ would charge me $65 bucks to read!

What do ya call a dozen lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A DAMN GOOD START!