what do you look like???

Old 11-09-2011, 11:02 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Dirka BEAUTIFUL little girl....you remind me of me...in that we don't suppose to make Children that pretty !...lol...I know I am a Wilda Beast with a princess daughter...lmao

No joke ur little girl favors my Daughter a whole Bunch ! WAY TO GO !...God bless'um

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Cute kid Dirk. Man I have to get past the frustration of posting pics... or I would try it more. I really need to show you guys my new 47cc "Scooter"... it pulls wheelies... probably quicker than my Chevelle.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Cute kid Dirk. Man I have to get past the frustration of posting pics... or I would try it more. I really need to show you guys my new 47cc "Scooter"... it pulls wheelies... probably quicker than my Chevelle.
Scoot,
Do you know how to post pics on your RJ racespace page? If you post it there I will get it on here.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-09-2011, 02:23 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Harbonius-

I sent you a PM. Scoo~teir`
Old 11-10-2011, 07:33 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Dirka BEAUTIFUL little girl....you remind me of me...in that we don't suppose to make Children that pretty !...lol...I know I am a Wilda Beast with a princess daughter...lmao

No joke ur little girl favors my Daughter a whole Bunch ! WAY TO GO !...God bless'um
Yeah she is a little princess all right. I know I dotn have to worry about her asking to drive the Stang when she gets older. She is already a truck girl. :shock: lol

Anyways thanks guys on the compliments. Hopefully I can spend her 4th Bday there.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:52 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

me and my car in the first one and me at bike week down in myrtle beach this year messing with the local cops....lol
Old 11-10-2011, 02:23 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by fast75vega

me and my car in the first one and me at bike week down in myrtle beach this year messing with the local cops....lol
you came right by me I live in the Upstate of S.C. about 2.5 from the main strand "Ocean Blvd"

did you come down Hwy 26 or 77 ?

Now they have two Bike weeks..the 1st one is Harley Bike week and the Next one is Black Bike week...

Old 11-10-2011, 02:40 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

yes we did ... we stayed on ocean blvd about ten mins. south of myrtle .. i think it was called sufeside. we always go down for sport bike(black biker week)... forget all the old hairy bikers and their harleys ....lol
Old 11-10-2011, 02:44 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

yes we did ... we stayed on ocean blvd about ten mins. south of myrtle .. i think it was called sufeside. we always go down for sport bike(black biker week)... forget all the old hairy bikers and their harleys ....lol
I hear ya Man...I go myself..there is some cool Looking Bikes down there and saw many, many Haley Berry Knock off's...lol

Next time you come thru give me a shout...maybe I can meet you toward the interstate for a quick Bite or you can swing by the house..I do not live far off the HWY.
I will pm you my cell...I have had the same # for 10 yrs and cannot see me changing it...

ps: My 1st luv for Speed back in 1980 was a Kawasaki KZ 1000 baddest bike on the planet at that time..you remember that one ?

later - brian

Old 11-10-2011, 02:54 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
I hear ya Man...I go myself..there is some cool Looking Bikes down there and saw many, many Haley Berry Knock off's...lol

Next time you come thru give me a shout...maybe I can meet you toward the interstate for a quick Bite or you can swing by the house..I do not live far off the HWY.
I will pm you my cell...I have had the same # for 10 yrs and cannot see me changing it...

ps: My 1st luv for Speed back in 1980 was a Kawasaki KZ 1000 baddest bike on the planet at that time..you remember that one ?

later - brian
will do buddy.. i got family down in goose creek, sc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -