Where's all the 'Bus' drivers ??

Old 05-16-2010, 05:28 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

ive received (in the past) (didnt save) a pm from tom about bumping that want real polite. and as far as smilelys he never sent me chit about them. next as far as the caractor bashing on mark that is way out of line. i personally know mark his wife and some of his kin and this is a man that put me and my wife and 2 kids up for 2 weeks while i found a house. called on friends for a favor to put a stranger to work off his word. has hauled my car to my job (little shop i work at thanks to mark) has given me parts for my car. mark is an honest hard working man im more then proud to call a friend. alot of things have gone down hill here the recent past and it digusts me that scammers and theives are in charge. and tom has no problem with it. his locking of threads is just an incouragement to the bad guys they now they can talk chit one of us react thread gets locked and they in not as many words get a green light to continue to rip people off and it seem to me that it all got started with nvmyvetts maybe its because him and tom are buddies or kin. but in this rant if im booted so be it any of you guys who i classify as friends can contact me on face book if you want SAMUEL E. WOOD
Old 05-16-2010, 06:28 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default A couple things

I have been randomly following this thread and a couple things jump out:

1) Tom is a Moderator. He has been asked to give a ton of time and has agreed to- and I am guessing that job is as thankless as managing people but with no pay. You don't have to like him but you certainly must RESPECT him.

2) Name calling whether it be from a reader or mod is silly. And it makes the name caller look uneducated and pretty immature. If you can't say what you need to say without calling someone a name you really are kinda PATHETIC. I am directing this at Forum regulars and Mods- not the run and gun guys who are only here for a few minutes.

3) Regarding PMs- indeed they can be removed HOWEVER most Forums want PM use so that threads don't get bumped all over the place. Thats just going to make things full chaos. Thats a move that makes a point but doesnt make sense.

4) Locking threads is something a Mod should do to settle it down when it gets crazy out of hand. However if someone makes a point, sticks to the facts, and wants to put a smiley face on their signature - so what?

Note: Boys remember one thing- sometimes there is more going on then you know or than RJ can share. A thread could get locked due to legal issues (and there is one that I still wonder if that happened). RJ is not however required to tell the Forum Users everything.

5) Tom and Mark- Take a deep breathe and STOP. You guys don't have to like each other but you should co-exist on this platform because you both provide a benefit to the users and to RJ.

I took a break from regular posting for a while to take it easy and work on my car. I was also a little tired of the laziness of some of the scammer forum posters who wanted the regulars to do everything for them. However I guess its time to get my a$$ back on there regularly because you boys just want to fight and bicker

The bad guys are loving you right now.

Tom- open offer. You need a Mod and someone to take the load off of you and B? I will gladly help and I will treat everyone fairly and try and keep things pretty clean.

Now would everyone stop the damn whining and complaining and get ever back to business? I am going to head over to the scammer forum and see what the he!! is going on.

Later,

Scorp
Old 05-16-2010, 06:30 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I am also on facebook, spend more time there than anything, any of you guys that are on here feel free to friend me.
search Chris Hardesty and look for my black 67 Firebird as my Avatar...
I dont like YB and only pop in there every once in awhile, way to much "my dick bigger than your dick" over there...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-16-2010, 06:36 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
ive received (in the past) (didnt save) a pm from tom about bumping that want real polite. and as far as smilelys he never sent me chit about them. next as far as the caractor bashing on mark that is way out of line. i personally know mark his wife and some of his kin and this is a man that put me and my wife and 2 kids up for 2 weeks while i found a house. called on friends for a favor to put a stranger to work off his word. has hauled my car to my job (little shop i work at thanks to mark) has given me parts for my car. mark is an honest hard working man im more then proud to call a friend. alot of things have gone down hill here the recent past and it digusts me that scammers and theives are in charge. and tom has no problem with it. his locking of threads is just an incouragement to the bad guys they now they can talk chit one of us react thread gets locked and they in not as many words get a green light to continue to rip people off and it seem to me that it all got started with nvmyvetts maybe its because him and tom are buddies or kin. but in this rant if im booted so be it any of you guys who i classify as friends can contact me on face book if you want SAMUEL E. WOOD
Sam, I cant find your under samuel e wood???

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-16-2010, 11:00 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: A couple things

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
I have been randomly following this thread and a couple things jump out:

1) Tom is a Moderator. He has been asked to give a ton of time and has agreed to- and I am guessing that job is as thankless as managing people but with no pay. You don't have to like him but you certainly must RESPECT him.

2) Name calling whether it be from a reader or mod is silly. And it makes the name caller look uneducated and pretty immature. If you can't say what you need to say without calling someone a name you really are kinda PATHETIC. I am directing this at Forum regulars and Mods- not the run and gun guys who are only here for a few minutes.

3) Regarding PMs- indeed they can be removed HOWEVER most Forums want PM use so that threads don't get bumped all over the place. Thats just going to make things full chaos. Thats a move that makes a point but doesnt make sense.

4) Locking threads is something a Mod should do to settle it down when it gets crazy out of hand. However if someone makes a point, sticks to the facts, and wants to put a smiley face on their signature - so what?

Note: Boys remember one thing- sometimes there is more going on then you know or than RJ can share. A thread could get locked due to legal issues (and there is one that I still wonder if that happened). RJ is not however required to tell the Forum Users everything.

5) Tom and Mark- Take a deep breathe and STOP. You guys don't have to like each other but you should co-exist on this platform because you both provide a benefit to the users and to RJ.

I took a break from regular posting for a while to take it easy and work on my car. I was also a little tired of the laziness of some of the scammer forum posters who wanted the regulars to do everything for them. However I guess its time to get my a$$ back on there regularly because you boys just want to fight and bicker

The bad guys are loving you right now.

Tom- open offer. You need a Mod and someone to take the load off of you and B? I will gladly help and I will treat everyone fairly and try and keep things pretty clean.

Now would everyone stop the damn whining and complaining and get ever back to business? I am going to head over to the scammer forum and see what the he!! is going on.

Later,

Scorp
I could not have said this better myself. I was thinking this but couldnt put it into words.

Also I will volunteer my services to moderate this place if the mods need a break also. I know it may sound selfish of me to say this due to being the newest rider on the bus but I think I would be able to be on here more than others due to not having a life and being out in Iraq. :P
Old 05-17-2010, 02:32 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep, this all may sound silly. RJ should not have this kind of drama, it would be nice to stop, etc....

I will stand up for Mark. He is a good guy. I do not think he is a liar or needs to "grow up". I am not going to abandon this issue without first saying that the name calling & personal attacks on Mark are wrong. I tried to let this whole thing go... stay out of it. Then I see Tom still talking about Mark like we are all in a GRADE SCHOOL PLAY GROUND!!! Hey Tom, how about YOU GROW UP??? Come on, lets all put this thing down & treat each other with respect.

Has anyone ever looked up the definition of "Moderator???" Check it out & tell me if it is how Tom is behaving. Give me a break...
Old 05-17-2010, 04:03 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

DITTO ! NOW THIS THREAD NEEDS TO DIE
Old 05-17-2010, 04:26 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

THIS THREAD NEEDED TO DIE 8 OR NINE PAGES AGO. TOM TOLD Y'ALL, HE'S CONSIDERING LOCKING DOWN THE PM'S. SO IF I WAS Y'ALL, I'D STAY ON HIM TILL HE LOCKS DOWN THE PM'S, AND STARTS BANNING PEOPLE. FOR PETES SAKE, MOVE ON!!
Old 05-17-2010, 05:42 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

The only post i will make about all of this is this, What's done is done, can't change that, And yes the name calling does need to stop.I have alway's tried to help people out and alway's will. Well that's all i have to say on this :!: :!: JMO Mark