Old 06-03-2013, 05:24 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default THIS'LL frost ya......

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/06/0...or-sharia-law/
Old 06-03-2013, 09:18 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

This was my reply to the same article posted in another forum . . .

And should that happen, I'm betting that it might be the trigger to set off a revolution.

I'm not advocating one, but I think that would be the straw that broke the camel's back . . .

It would also be a very bloody one because there would be very little quarter given because of the idealogy that would drive it. The Muslims have shown their lack of humanity through their more radical actions so it would be reciprocated very throughly.

I'm betting that it would also open season on prominent Progressives and loud Liberals . .
Old 06-03-2013, 05:41 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

X2 there RK.........another 'nudge' by the progressives to incite violence hence a reason for martial law.....which would lead right into MAJOR civil unrest....
Old 06-04-2013, 05:13 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

The problem with the Progressives "nudging" for civil unrest is that, like the rest of their liberal assumptions which lack any fact, if and when it happens they don't have a clue of how many people will pick up a gun and kill their neighbor if need be . .

Add to that, the fact that once the citizenry is involved, the military will be very reluctant to pick up weapons against their own friends and families . .

The Liberals look at the Military as one of THEIR tools . . And, they may find that that tool is either broken or unavailable . . Plus, before the dustup over the bunch of "Scandals' is over, O'Bozo's popularity is gonna suffer a bunch, and will really be hurt if somebody at cabinet Level is even charged with a crime, let alone being convicted (Hopefully).

And if his popularity suffers, the country will probably prosper . .
Old 06-04-2013, 05:37 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

MASS NONCOMPLIANCE !
Old 06-04-2013, 05:43 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/5657...bible-lessons/
Old 06-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

DD: When I read that, I thought of the muslim theory of how they will take down America. From within. They wont do it by war, fighting, traditional ways at first. They will use us. One step at a time. one church, school, kid at a time. They will try to turn us on ourselves. Europe is said to have some 50% muslims now. When they have enough power they will turn to traditional tactics. Not us however... we will not comply. America needs to think like they do (Muslims) instead of reacting all the time. This fight is a low down, dirty fight... full of trickery & smoke & mirrors.... a double crossing liars fight. To beat them, we need to beat them at their game IMHO. Reacting all the time has only caused us wait for the next little step they take. I am talking about Cowboys putting on Tunics here.... seriously... then striking them at the right time one by one. What Cowboy do you know that will do that??? I don't know very many. We need to be more skilled... acting like Cowboys is not working... we keep getting shocked at how they act like animals & try to take it out of them... but that isn't working.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:51 PM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

America needs to step up and screw it's collective heads back on straight.

In the last four or five years, a 2to 3% minority of people in this country has forced the rewriting of many of the Marriage laws in several states. People who, in my view, are nothing more than sexual perverts, forcing their beliefs upon a huge majority!

Now, The Muslims in this country, mostly immigrants, but some indoctrinated in prisons in this country are attempting the very same thing. The whole Muslim Population in this country doesn't come to 1.5% of the Population, thus they have little or no leverage for any kind of allowance in either our public schools or our Government.

But, those of you who will stand and allow any of this to occur in your community under the disgusting disguise of "DIVERSITY" deserve the beheading that eventually will befall you and your children!

This country, for almost 250 years was run by a standing majority. Today, that has gone the way of the horse drawn plow . . We have acquiesced to "Live and Let Live" and that will cost us the country!