Ericwilkerson the scammer

Old 12-01-2009, 01:12 PM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

Todd! Son! I believe that ol boy is confused. He has us mixed up with somebody else. hahehehahaha
Old 12-01-2009, 01:15 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by snyderracing
You must not have read this whole thing. I started by posting something that happened to me by the guy that started this post. And I got attacked by your guru family. I have posted a total of 19 times all on this post only. The guru crew have thousands of rude post. They started with their so called judging who is full of bs. I stated my facts and people like your so call family cant help without trying to hurt. So here we are. Good old YB bash fest. Talk to your buddies on here not me pal.
Yes I did read all the post in this thread. I have been watching just been quiet.

I was talking to everybody on here but especially you schmucks cuz you guys are the ones that instigated it.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:16 PM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

Boys! Boys! Boys! I know it's wishful thinking for you guys. Todd, they wanna see pictures. You still got those ones with bone's mother? Todd's short. I'm fat. I said I like twinkies. Not sausage. Never been into that sort of thing. So, if that's what you're into, you're gonna have to look elsewhere.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:18 PM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

Todd, ol dirka dirka, or birka birka or whatever the hell his name is hasn't got a clue. I could let my15 year old daughter read this whole thing, with a little bit of censoring of course, and she would be able to tell me who instigated what.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:20 PM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

What happened to the jgang350 or 454 or whoever? His lies are what started this whole mess. He's probably posting here still. He just forgot what his name was.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:26 PM
thecurti
JUNIOR BUILDER

I say let this thread die! :!: What a waste of time
Old 12-01-2009, 01:27 PM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

If you dont like what you read. THEN DONT READ IT. And you havent kept quite. You are just like the rest. Cant keep from butting into these thread because you dont like it when people like me speak up about how some people on these forums really are.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:28 PM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

Amen brother. My whole point this entier time. A BIG WASTE OF TIME. Well put.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:29 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by sonboys
Hey Maniac. One post makes me a worthless ass? I heard about the mouth running here, and I came to run mine. And I think I'm doin a fine job of it, if I do say so myself. Remember, it's not how many times you speak. It's what you say. hahahahaha.
No sir , didn't call you a worthless ass , go back and read the post , I said , you have only made one post and it was to call someone on here a worthless ass.. I don't know if your ass is worthless or not... really don't care....welcome to the nuthouse..
Old 12-01-2009, 04:36 PM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

Maniac, My sincerest apologies.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -