Looking for info on Corvettes from Michigan

Old 04-09-2009, 04:11 PM
hammerheadracing
SHOW GUEST

Default Looking for info on Corvettes from Michigan

:wink: Looking for info on a 1969 Blue Corvette that was sold to a guy in Florida...car had a 482 BBC with twin Doms....not tubbed out....and info on a mid 70's Vette that was back-halved / sold as a roller - had a fresh Dupont chrom-a-lusion paint job with flames....both cars sold from Michigan. I worked on both cars and am looking for updated info / pictures thanks!
Old 04-09-2009, 05:08 PM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

What kind of info are you looking for on the Blue 69 corvette sounds like a friend of mines car that he sold. I have pics. of the car around here, Wade N. used to own it.( Same car sound familar)
Old 04-09-2009, 06:19 PM
hammerheadracing
SHOW GUEST

Yep....same car, same guy....redid the rear suspension on that one and did all the chassis work on his '74 (?).......I have lots of pix of the '69 but absolutley zero pictures of the prostreeter once it left my shop. I would love updates to add to my portfolio.....Wade N. kinda fell off the map and I considered him a good friend that fell on hard times.....thanks for the reply...if you want to forward pictures - that'd be great!
Old 04-10-2009, 03:16 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

I considered him a great friend also, He built my very first motor for me ran great. Matter of fact still have that motor in my prostreet chevelle now its sporting a blower on it. I will find the pictures of the 69 I remember the 74 and seen it when it came back from you,( great job) if memorie serves me right, your out of Canada. I no Wade is still in the area a friend of mine ran into him not long ago.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:58 PM
hammerheadracing
SHOW GUEST

Right on.......and I remember him talking about your Chevelle as well. You can e-mail me anytime with more info [email protected] and thanks for the info, I do appreciate it!