the GOP is fighting back.....FINALLY

Old 04-06-2009, 02:41 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

GARANTEED....he will NOT make his FIRST 4years....impeached or popped
Old 04-08-2009, 02:09 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

dd your so right on him not gonna make it!if hes not impeached someone will put him down.thats how much he is hated by some
Old 04-08-2009, 05:30 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

A LOT of some's !!
Old 04-13-2009, 03:27 PM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

You see the right that you are complaing about losing, like the magna carte, which is what our constitution was referenced too, and the right of habeous corpus, the right to know what you have been arrested for, and the right to a speedy trial. and several other privacy rights, including the right to bear arms were taken away by Darth Vader (Dick Cheney) and his side kick in the Justice Department named Alberto Gonzalas....remember them...it is time you guys woke up and started researching the information you're spewing here.....cause frankly you are WRONG!!!!.. :roll: :roll: ..it would be high advantagous for all of you to get correct information....yes you woke up....but you still are blinded by your Rebumblican love....sad just sad....and frankly i doubt that the Gubment wants my car.... :roll: :roll:
Old 04-14-2009, 03:53 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

rad you need to learn how to read and comprehendwhat you read. lok down the road when a bill is passed. what will that bill open up to really be.in government nothing is black and white. they will pass a bill to take your gas guzzling car and trucks off the road. one way or another they will get it off.and yes they want your guns. read between the lines man. the wording of a bill is what you need to read VERY CAREFULLY.because it can mean more than one thing or leave the door open to many other things.watch out guy.you remind me of one of the millons who believed in hitler and waved flags at one of his parades.and see what his real agenda was.it sure as hell wasnt what he wanted them to believe. he fooled millons. and the ones he didnt fool were taken for a ride. oneway ride.i mean no disrepect by this comment so please dont be angry, its just that i do not think you can see what really is happening.you seem to be going blindly down the path they want you on and your waving the flag and yelling obama obama and the whole time hes turning us toward socializm. and your helping him and you dont even know it.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:21 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

X2 OUTLAW, A LITTLE BAD LAW CAN GO A LONG WAY , ONE SENTENCE IN A 1000 PAGE BILL. AFTER A LAW IS PASSED IT IS UP TO THE VARIOUS AGENCIES TO WRITE THE REGULATIONS TO ENFORCE A LAW. THAT IS WHERE YOU LOSE YOUR RITES ONE REGULATION AT A TIME. I AM MORE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT GOVERNMENT WILL DO TO US THAN FOR US.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

X3... Radicalz is blind. Give me a break. You come on here & throw around a few words & drop names.... but at the end of the day, you don't know SH_T Radicaz. You might be right about the Government not wanting your car, but they don't want YOU to have it... they may just try to tax the HELL out of us like in Europe. Each liter of an engine gets taxed. What do you have a 496??? do the math Dick Tracey, if we let it, it will happen. As far as the gun industry goes, don't act like you even know... I am working for the largest gun manufacturer in the world & I am here to tell you our president/CEO is worried. Give me a break... how the hell do you know what our political rep's & government is capable of??? Again, take a look at Europe. One step at a time, they will choke us ever so slowly until we die if we let them Radicalz. It is no longer a question of "what they will do" it is what they are trying to do now. You need to open your eyes. Scooter
Old 04-14-2009, 10:01 PM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
X3... Radicalz is blind. Give me a break. You come on here & throw around a few words & drop names.... but at the end of the day, you don't know SH_T Radicaz. You might be right about the Government not wanting your car, but they don't want YOU to have it... they may just try to tax the HELL out of us like in Europe. Each liter of an engine gets taxed. What do you have a 496??? do the math Dick Tracey, if we let it, it will happen. As far as the gun industry goes, don't act like you even know... I am working for the largest gun manufacturer in the world & I am here to tell you our president/CEO is worried. Give me a break... how the hell do you know what our political rep's & government is capable of??? Again, take a look at Europe. One step at a time, they will choke us ever so slowly until we die if we let them Radicalz. It is no longer a question of "what they will do" it is what they are trying to do now. You need to open your eyes. Scooter
Until we can get our econmy out of the S##t box, Europe, China, Saudi Arabia, Japan all own our asses...that is right...Your REBUMBLICAN CONSERVATIVE REPRESENTATIVE threw us all in the shitter....and the Wall Street CEO Pigs stole whole damn thing....I'm pissed now because you refuse to see who in the F**K got us here and he is actually doing something that you dont agree with...we need to impeach him?...so where is the crime...indict him?.....why?....you all should have been this bothered when Bush was taking away your rights and imposing on your freedoms...yes you all are coming out of the REBUMBLICAN brainwashing that you have been under for the last 8 years....you all awake here....did you not actually see what was going on or did you decide to turn yur head when your right of habeous courpus was removed...oh did not know about that how bout the right to what you are being arrested for, or the right to a speedy trial...and how bout the 50 running scandals from the Bush Legacy...oh what about no bid contracts for an illegal war...just to make more money for the rich and CEO's on Wall Street....
Old 04-15-2009, 01:38 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

rad you sound like them yippies from back in the day . spoutin out a bunch of sh__ AND TRYING TO MAKE IT SOUND RIGHT>no one party is to blame for this mess we are in we have allowed the foriegn companies to gain control. but obama is flat out giving us away.where is the crime?he should have been ---- for bowing to them sand fleas. he is as unamerican as they are.try to remember how he acted before he got elected. boy this country is full of dummies.try to talk politics and dont know a damn thing .go to school big boy get your self educated in politics then come and discuss. not until then . but i still like your car.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:13 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

good one outlaw :wink: 8)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -