6.84%
She Stays
93.16%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Lets see what the majority says on this subject

Old 01-05-2008, 10:53 AM
margaritaman
JUNIOR BUILDER

And my coil showed up and is now installed. I would have been a lot happier if Sarah had delivered it herself.

Remember Ron, you can't please all of the people all of the time.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:19 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Hey MM we are going to come back out this summer also we had a great time so i will let you know a few weeks ahead of time so we can go have a MM or two and try to get up with jerdog at the same time.

I bet if i ask her to come along on a free vacation she would . if she is out of school at that time.

Would you let her pose beside that little deuce of yours
Old 01-05-2008, 09:46 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Well, Ron
As a ProComp dealer also. I've been holding back to post to commenting on this thread. I donot advertise or have a dealer website, i only sell word of mouth. I am friends with Victoria and her husband in La. who runs the USA distributors wharehouse and have talked many times with Peter in Austrailia who owns ProComp. A lot of their products are good some are not. I only sell a few thousand $ a year of their products, and i have not had many complaints. As far as the advertisment of your model, hell if i was in it to make a living (as you are) i'd pose her nekid if it sold the product.
Bottom line do what works for you in sales, i don't fault anyone in their advertisment.
In other words let it fly, what ever here name is.

Zip

PS, there is no way you could have gotten more press on RJ than this thread, damn maybe i should make a dealer website, and post a girl NEKID, just kiddin
Old 01-05-2008, 10:20 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

Don't to be premature, but looks to me like the I's have it! :lol:
Old 01-06-2008, 08:42 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Hey zip this all started a little while back when i put her in a couple of ad's i got 2 messages complaining about it. so i took her off then i started getting messages to put her back so i did that. then 2 people called RJ and and reported me for using her so that's how this poll came about and the No's dont look to good SHE is not going anywhere I'm using her we are doing a lot more pic's of her .
Oh and i am a dealer for quit a few other companies also no just pro comp
Eagle /comp cams Lunati/ Glastech /Vfn/ M/t Aerospace mosar just to name a few I can get just about anything and we stock a lot of parts it's growing everyday .
We may never be as big as the other guy's but we do take Pride in what we do and our customers.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:06 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Ron, i'm with you all the way, i sell mostly starters, (PC2105's the strongest one) and lot's of valve cover sets which i do some CNC machining on to personalize them. I have one of their 4340 cranks and i wasn't impressed with it, the distributors are good. Like i said i may have sold 3,000.00 to 4,000.00 in 2007, not enough to build a web page and advertise, it's mostly mad money or supplement to my retirement money.
Below is a set of my personalized valve covers.

Zip.

Old 01-06-2008, 10:03 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

the valve covers look cool zip!!!!
Old 01-06-2008, 06:20 PM
margaritaman
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
Would you let her pose beside that little deuce of yours
Beside it, on it, around it, underneath it, ....
Old 01-07-2008, 08:42 AM
bigs1975
CRAFTSMAN

Ron keep here on your ad's.This is a business your running and in business comes marketing.And that is a great way to market your products.Look at the % that says keep her.92%.That should tell you something.Besides RJ said for you to do what you want to about the situation.So I say keep her.Besides that theres an ad for kooks headers that has a pretty little woman in it.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:24 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks bigs ya she is staying i decided that if people are offended by my ad's then they cant even watch TV or look at any magazines or newspaper because women and advertising is every where you look it gets the attention or there wouldn't be any need for models and lord knows there is plenty of them . as one person stated how many Hurst shifter sells did they lose because of Linda vaughn .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -