View Poll Results: IS THIS RIGHT?
I THINK RJ IS RIGHT
71.43%
I THINK THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!
28.57%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

KICKED OFF OF RJ FOR BUYING,SELLING AND TRADING TOO MUCH!!!!

Old 10-25-2007, 08:13 PM
margaritaman
JUNIOR BUILDER

http://www.mvc.ky.gov/NR/rdonlyres/A...ndbk05bked.pdf

Page 5, Roman numeral II.

"purchased with the intention of resale" "the requirement is not excused when vehicles are registered (and taxes paid) by the person who buys and sells them."

Tom, you should just copy this thread and archive it. Of course if it found its way to the Kentucky DMV that wouldn't be a bad thing either.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:18 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by margaritaman

"purchased with the intention of resale" "the requirement is not excused when vehicles are registered (and taxes paid) by the person who buys and sells them."

Tom, you should just copy this thread and archive it. Of course if it found its way to the Kentucky DMV that wouldn't be a bad thing either.
SEND ANYTHING YOU WANT TO THE KY DMV.THEY KNOW ME PERSONALLY AND THEY WOULD GET A BIG LAUGH OUT OF IT TOO!!!
THEY GET A LOT OF MONEY OFF OF ME AND THERE IS NO MINIMUM OR MAXIMUN NUMBER OF VEHICLES THAT A MAN CAN PUT IN HIS NAME OR TAKE OUT OF HIS NAME IN THE STATE OF KY AS LONG AS THE GOVERNMENT GETS THEIR CUT(THE TAX MONEY)
CHECK THE LAWS FOR KY YOURSELF.I HAVE LIVED HERE FOR 37 YEARS AND I SHOULD KNOW THE LAWS.
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 08:21 PM
gdmii
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by GRAHAMCLASSIC69

SEND ANYTHING YOU WANT TO THE KY DMV.THEY KNOW ME PERSONALLY AND THEY WOULD GET A BIG LAUGH OUT OF IT TOO!!!
THEY GET A LOT OF MONEY OFF OF ME AND THERE IS NO MINIMUM OR MAXIMUN NUMBER OF VEHICLES THAT A MAN CAN PUT IN HIS NAME OR TAKE OUT OF HIS NAME IN THE STATE OF KY AS LONG AS THE GOVERNMENT GETS THEIR CUT(THE TAX MONEY)
CHECK THE LAWS FOR KY YOURSELF.I HAVE LIVED HERE FOR 37 YEARS AND I SHOULD KNOW THE LAWS.
THANK YOU,DAVID
Well, here's what it says:

Old 10-25-2007, 08:25 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: end this account to

Originally Posted by trose
tom
i only have access to the fourms with this account and thats all i need to keep in contact with some friends that i made on here while my main account was active. everyone needs to look at this situration from both sides and then drop it. it is a shame that grown men has to argue over if its right or wrong. if RJ says it is wrong then it is --its thier site, but it needs to be clear in the contract so we all can argue over whos car is the fastest or who has the nicest ride. that would be alot more fun. i still say that i own the sharpest dirt latemodle on this site. maybe not the fastest but it would give all of the big boys a run for thier money

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Originally Posted by trose
do us all a favor and end this account to.
Just let David use it again :P
Well Tom
The 1st time David was in here on another one of his tangents,I stayed out of it,if you remember correctly.
I am going to take a stand here now,Its not RJ's fault here,I didn't start this post,but I'll be dammed if I am going to let someone come in here and stir up some chit.

I can stir it up pretty good on my own here.
This is a good site,I am not here to bash David or you,Its been pretty quiet here for awhile,so if David needs to get it out of his system,I'll give him a hand,so the next time he calls,they won't hang up on him.

And I hope he hasn't opened a can of worms here but I think its already too late for that.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:27 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by gdmii

THANK YOU,DAVID
Well, here's what it says:

SO I GUESS EVERYONE ON HERE NEEDS A DEALER LICENSE BECAUSE EACH PERSON ON HERE HAS A VEHICLE FOR SALE!!!!!
AT LEAST I DO PUT MY CARS IN MY NAME AND PAY TAXES ON THEM.
I COULD BE LIKE A LOT OF OTHER GUYS I KNOW AND LAY AROUND ON MY FAT ASS AND LIVE OFF THE GOVERNMENT BUT I MAKE MY OWN LIVING RESPECTFULLY.
HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS CAN SAY THAT YOU ACTUALLY TRANFER TITLES TO YOUR NAME ON EVERY VEHICLE YOU GET(LET ME GUESS,NOT MANY)TITLE JUMPING IS A CRIME TOO!!!!!!!
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 08:30 PM
gdmii
MASTER BUILDER

That requirement is for Kentucky. Not the whole country.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:32 PM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

I do wanna Check with Fl DMV :?:
I also make my honor payments to RJ for providing Me with a place to play.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:33 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default KICKED OFF

I GUESS WE SHOULD CHECK ALL STATES THEN HUH!!!!! I AM SURE THEY ARE VERY SIMILAR EVERYWHERE.
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 08:34 PM
gdmii
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: KICKED OFF

I GUESS WE SHOULD CHECK ALL STATES THEN HUH!!!!! I AM SURE THEY ARE VERY SIMILAR EVERYWHERE.
THANK YOU,DAVID
Knock yourself out.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:39 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Maybe you can give us a little input on another thread here David

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=4415

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -