Anyone ever deal with "wlpatterson"

Old 10-14-2007, 02:52 PM
rattboyz
APPRENTICE

You guys are missing the point, I'm not here to bash on him or the heads. The heads were not as described, I'm not going to say anymore just incasr he does try to sell them again. I was inquiring about him is all, You never seen anything that was bashing him. You guys are making this something bad, All I know is my funds aren't here and they should be. If it were you you guys would be asking the same thing. I don't make a lot of money and have 3 kids, So what little I do scrape together goes towards my car. So your thousands you lost is equal in my hundreds in my opinion.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:43 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="wlpatterson"]I have sent him his money registered mail of which I have a reciept!!--The first thing he did when he recieved the heads is file a complaint against me with paypal without ever contacting me??I-He also has my ph#--why havent you called? I could have eased your worries without all the crap!!

I understand you were worried, but you are supposed to contact the seller BEFORE you file a complaint...
Old 10-14-2007, 07:24 PM
rattboyz
APPRENTICE

Look I haven't bad mouthed anyone, I simply put want my funds back. Once they are back I will be happy, That's it.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:39 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by rattboyz
You guys are missing the point, I'm not here to bash on him or the heads. The heads were not as described, I'm not going to say anymore just incasr he does try to sell them again. I was inquiring about him is all, You never seen anything that was bashing him. You guys are making this something bad, All I know is my funds aren't here and they should be. If it were you you guys would be asking the same thing. I don't make a lot of money and have 3 kids, So what little I do scrape together goes towards my car. So your thousands you lost is equal in my hundreds in my opinion.
----WHAT IS TRULLY AMAZING IS YOU CAME HERE FOR HELP--YOU GOT IT AND THEN SOME --YOU DID NOT GET WHAT YOU EXPECTED---YOU GET UPSET WITH ME AND OTHERS ON HERE---CHILL!!!!!!---I HAVE DONE THIS TRADING AND SELLING FOR OVER 30 YEARS/ I HAVE 5 KIDS AND 5 GRANDKIDS/I STILL WORK HARD FOR A LIVING/ AND YOU WANT TO SAY MY 2 CENTS IS NOT WORTH ANYTHING---GROW UP AND SMELL THE ROSES[ LIFE ISN'T ALWAYS FAIR-WHEN YOU GET LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE]---YOU GOT A PEACH WITH " WL" AND NEED TO BE THANKFUL YOU DID--ALSO I HAVE SENT REGISTERED MAIL SEVERAL TIMES IN THE LAST 2 YEARS AND IT TOOK 2 TO 4 WEEKS!!!!--NOT MY 2 CENTS WORTH BUT MY OPINION 8) AND FACTS
Old 10-16-2007, 05:19 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Response

I Again want to thank everyone for the Positive response,--What a difference a phone call can make--
Old 10-16-2007, 07:07 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ratt..i been reading this and NO doubt i think you over reacted a little bit from sqaure one...you SHOULD have tried to call Mr patterson before taking the steps to complain on him to pay pal.....

i DO NOT see where there is a problem inquiry on someone on RJ Board as u did,but it was a little more than that..you had already lodged a complaint with PAY PAL and was already convinced you were being scammed by WL......

so bottom line if you ever get in this spot again at least try to contact the person before jumping the gun....

thats the real point here..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-16-2007, 07:26 AM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

a-man to that bjuice;;i had sort of same thing happen to me a while back on here;;
i sent a moneyorder to a person off RJ for a set of pistons[priorty mail even]a month went by and still no moneyorder at his end..we kept in contact about it but he never bashed me on RJ about it.we agreed to give it another week and if not showed up then i'd send him another money-order and if the first one ever showed up he would send it back to me..WE WORKED IT OUT BETWEEN US INSTEAD OF FILLING COMPLAINTS AND ALL THE BS]2 days later he contacted me saying moneyorder showed up BUT looked like it was thowed in waste basket and then dug back out..and looked at postdate on letter and date on moneyorder and both was dated the day i said i sent out..
long story short is just because mail says 2 or 3 days to make it ;; don't depend on that..
Old 10-16-2007, 08:55 AM
rattboyz
APPRENTICE

I have never had any problems Buying or selling, I have sold and bought over 400 things on Ebay with 100% positive feedback. I still haven't recieved the funds and think that I should have had my money back by now.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:15 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by rattboyz
I have never had any problems Buying or selling, I have sold and bought over 400 things on Ebay with 100% positive feedback. I still haven't recieved the funds and think that I should have had my money back by now.

You have made it abundantly clear that you feel you should have your money in hand by now.

In some ways I do agree.
Have you taken the time to talk to wl and find out when it was mailed?
WL sent it registered so he could track it for you, maybe instead of getting on here and complaining you do not have your $, maybe call wl, apologize for turning him into paypal and ask him to track your letter.

That to me is the intelligent thing to do.

PS you say you never had a problem so what is this????
"They contacted me also last week, I need to get on the ball and get those papers out. I'm glad they caught these 2 a**holes. Unfortunately I doubt we can any of our money back "
Old 10-16-2007, 10:16 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

I got to ask this.....How much money are we talking about here :?: I know one of the parties will the us know...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -