here is another one (jennidrum) RJ id

Old 09-06-2007, 08:52 AM
cj422
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default here is another one (jennidrum) RJ id

i like these people, i wish i could put them on hold like i do tele-idiots lol---------- good day to you am jennifer from washington, am interested in immediate purchase of your item.After several consideration over the advert placed on the website my client has really shown interest in it and would really want to issue the payment in form of certified bank check Will you be a ccepting a certified bank check check ? The certified bank check that will be drawn by my client would include the cost for shipping company that will be coming for the pick-up after you have cashed the payment and the remaning excess funds it being sent to shipping Company .the shipping company will be solely be responsible for the picking-up of the item after you have send the remaning excess funds on the payment to them of the item.Please contact me asap via email for futher questions as regards this transaction if you really show willingness in selling this item asap do get back to me with your full name and conatct address and also your contact phone number.Thank You and I am expecting your response, [email protected] (((well keep waiting)))
Old 09-06-2007, 10:04 AM
cj422
JUNIOR BUILDER

THANK YOU RJ, for the fast responce to block and remove this scam artist. this is a awesome site and thank you for protecting us honest folk.. Cal.