ACCOUNT DISABLED AND KICKED OFF FOR TRADING TOO MUCH

Old 07-27-2007, 01:38 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default GETTING THE BOOT

Originally Posted by thetanman101
You paid them $50 for a year. If they want to pro-rate it, they take the percentage used from that. What they charge monthly is irrelevant. You didn't perchase a monthly package. You didn't set the prices up, you bought a product. The fact that they have a different price for another product doesn't affect a refund on the product you purchased.

This is just bad business. They appear to be beating around the bush to short change you. I wouldn't have it. :evil:

-Tanner
I AM GLAD THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT LOOKS AT THIS THE SAME WAY WE DO.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT,DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)
Old 07-27-2007, 05:20 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Well I can say the same thing happened to me. But i didnt get any notification, they just shut off my account. I could still log on to the forums but couldnt get on the classifieds until I setup a dealer account. I dont even sell enough on this site to cover the cost of the dealer ads. but It is still cheap advertising the way i see it. They even did me a favor with some help on some ads, so I do appreciate that. We will see how it goes but I will say, if I dont see any return from my $125.00 a month wether I sell anything or not. I will take my $$$$$$ somewhere else where I have been seeing good returns. I think that RJ caters to those that spend the money most of us cant afford to spend and thats life,but if enough people get fed up then maybe RJ will take another look at their tatics. :wink:
Old 07-27-2007, 05:53 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default the boot

Originally Posted by daddylynch
Well I can say the same thing happened to me. But i didnt get any notification, they just shut off my account. I could still log on to the forums but couldnt get on the classifieds until I setup a dealer account. I dont even sell enough on this site to cover the cost of the dealer ads. but It is still cheap advertising the way i see it. They even did me a favor with some help on some ads, so I do appreciate that. We will see how it goes but I will say, if I dont see any return from my $125.00 a month wether I sell anything or not. I will take my $$$$$$ somewhere else where I have been seeing good returns. I think that RJ caters to those that spend the money most of us cant afford to spend and thats life,but if enough people get fed up then maybe RJ will take another look at their tatics. :wink:
I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU.I THINK IF THEY KEEP THIS UP THEY WILL END UP SHUT DOWN BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THE ABUSE AND BULLYISM.
THEY JUST WANT THE PEOPLE THAT DONT CARE TO SPEND BIG MONEY WITH THEM.
THIS SITE STARTED AS A FUN PLACE TO MEET PEOPLE,EXCHANGE IDEAS AND BUY,SELL AND TRADE WITH EACH OTHER AT A LOW EXPENSE BUT ALL THAT HAS CHANGED.
THEY TALK ABOUT HONOR PAYMENTS WHICH WE DO PAY AND THEN THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY HONOR LEFT.
THANK YOU,DAVID(GRAHAMCLASSIC69)
Old 07-27-2007, 06:02 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Sorry guy's but dont forget its all about the money nothing else. It's called greed. Now try to have fun.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:31 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default THE BOOT

Originally Posted by woodsman
Sorry guy's but dont forget its all about the money nothing else. It's called greed. Now try to have fun.
YOUR RIGHT,THAT IS ALL ITS ABOUT.WE MADE RACING JUNK WHAT IT IS BECAUSE WITHOUT US THERE WOULD BE NO RACING JUNK BUT I GUESS THEY DONT THINK ABOUT THAT.
THANKS FOR YOU INPUT,DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)