any body had any bad dealings using paypal??

Old 08-22-2007, 05:11 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

We use Pay Pal . no problems as of yet. We also transfer the money as soon as it shows up in our Pay pal acct. Solely because when we ship stuff, and we ship world wide, we dont want to have our products somewhere overseas and the buyer tries to make a complaint,they credit them and we are out the $$$ plus out product. If a person is a crook, what do they care if Pay Pal says send the stuff back We dont want to get burnt. Never had a problem, and want to keep it that way.We will continue to use Pay Pal until we feel it is no longer safe for us to.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:08 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

2 examples, ebay item I bought with Paypal and recieved an item other than what I ordered. Took 9 weeks to get a Paypal credit. I had to ship item back to seller first, ended up eating the shipping.

Same time, ebay item bought with a postal money order and not recieved.
ebay says sorry, not our problem since you didn't use Paypal, but we will restrict his selling privileges for a while, DUH! Post office says amount was too little to bother with, NOT!

I guess some protection is better than no protection.