Question; will YOU fire on american citizens ?.......

Old 01-27-2013, 07:47 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Question; will YOU fire on american citizens ?.......

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/01/2...ican-citizens/
Old 01-28-2013, 05:18 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Default Same question from another forum

And my post on that . . .

OK, I'll bite . . . There's a possibility that field grades and above are (or were) asked this question. But I doubt it. First of all, I don't think Obozo's that stupid. Far too many of the Officers in the military are true patriots first, and career men second, and were that question asked of many of them, they'd make that public in a New York Minute . . And the far right would be running amok (worse than they are now).

Second, it isn't the "Field Grades" who pull the trigger(s). Although it might be possible to get a platoon here or there to actually confront armed citizens and shoot to kill, Most of the enlisted men do (already) know the consequences of firing on their family members and neighbors . . Not to mention, as soon as the news broke about the incident(s) it would be "Open Season" on any American Soldier in the Continental USA. Most of them already know that also . .

And just as the "insurgents" in Iraq and Afghanistan have learned to fear the long range sniper in their countries, so would (and do) the US Military if they went to war against the citizenry, because over half the people they'd be fighting with are, basically, Long range snipers . . It's not the AR-15s they have to fear, it's the .308 and 7mm mag hunting rifles that more people own . . and the bullets that those guns shoot. The rules of war dictate the use of full metal jacketed bullets that, in theory, create "Clean Wounds" or "Shoot throughs" . . Not so much with the high velocity high expansion, shock inducing hunting bullets, and if the citizens had to rise up against the military, all the rules would be off . .

The rank and file of the US Military know all this, and know also that the IED isn't just something an Arab teenager can cook up . .

No, I've had this sort of discussion with several Non-Coms in the last couple of years, and in several cases I wasn't the guy who started the discussion, it was one of them. They are duly concerned that they could be ordered to do so, and none I have met have said that they would follow an order requiring them to fire on or incarcerate American Citizens en masse.

ButwotthehelldoIknow?
Old 01-28-2013, 09:07 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

RK, ALL very viable points. Even today with 300million troops, China is VERY hesitant to attack our homeland on the ground and for reasons you just posted. We the PEOPLE have no 'rules of engagement' other than TOTAL annihilation of the enemy whomever they might be. You can bet your booty that our military leaders are VERY AWARE of that fact as are the rank and file.
One possibility is that this 'information' has been 'leaked' by the ZER'O' admin to take our focus off the other hand. Until an 'incident'/opinion/statement has been made public, it didn't happen. Our local Sheriff has told 'individuals' that he would not comply to unconstitutional orders, but until he states that in public, he didn't say it and consequently he COULD, NOT comply.
Lookin' for a Winchester 700 in 308 for hunting 'elk'.....
Old 01-28-2013, 10:25 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Anonymous speaks....A warning to our U.S. Government.....

http://www.fiscalconservatives.com/v...dBx8Em4zg.html